Carbon moulds and carbon cloth for sale

350 Russ

I purchased these a couple of years back and have never really had the time or space to be honest to have a good crack at getting them going to make myself a member trader on here with them.

These used to belong to scott soulby who some of the older members may remember was making some fantastic pieces for members and did quite well at it.

If you can make good parts with these moulds it will be a license to print money as they are getting harder to get hold of and there isn't anyone making the plenum that i have ever seen.

The battery and brake fluid covers have a couple of small chips which are not too hard to repair, they were there when i purchased them.

Im asking £500 for everything. Collection only from Rickmansworth, Herts due to them being quite fragile.

B pillar moulds

A12536CF-47EB-4696-ACDC-8A004D238AF3_zpsomh8w6eb.jpg

Rear carbon strut cover

E3B94019-C43F-4798-AC61-14C3606B3568_zps8pimv8yh.jpg

Engine plenum cover, I'm not sure if this incorporates a plenum spacer.

6A32D456-220E-46E7-9BE9-CE95A38B42DB_zpsrpmkuegu.jpg

BDF975E7-281C-4F3B-9406-BCAE022279CB_zpsmwjrmbma.jpg

D.E. engine cover.

3AD71FB8-1D0C-4C26-910F-0C15A8AE00F7_zpspqnyypte.jpg

Battery Surround

25AB0144-F11D-4C6A-8FDB-775D3C92761B_zpspbtnmeda.jpg

Brake fluid surround

CC2D932D-570F-42C9-B88A-6A0F55F025EC_zpsh7qum0cb.jpg

carbon cloth

9BF6CBB0-31F9-4173-9F39-F98C1548444B_zpsctg4hedq.jpg

Sort of tempted but the fact that I have nigh on no idea how to use them and you're about a squillion miles away sort of kills it!

Good little business for someone though

Go on have a little bit of adventure!!!

It's only a tank of fuel and few hours

Edited by 350 Russ

• 7 months later...

Someone who knows what they are doing needs to buy this and start getting some awesome carbon parts made. Surely making one run of everything would pay its self off on its own

Exactly that. no one else offers this stuff on here at the moment.

Someone who knows what they are doing needs to buy this and start getting some awesome carbon parts made. Surely making one run of everything would pay its self off on its own

Exactly that. no one else offers this stuff on here at the moment.

Yeah impressive but if kit for the right person.

I carbon plenum and battery/fluid surround would be epic.

youll need clear resin and catalyst, clear gel coat, mixer bottles, a gattling roller and some brushes, reliesing wax, some wedges made up from timber and a 3" grinder with a steel cutting blade for trimming and possibly the need to fix the moulds with tooling gel if they are chipped or scratched. And alot of patience polishing the moulds prior to making parts

The process is dead easy though. If anyone needs advice, PM me.

I always fancied trying my hand at this sort of thing, but I genuinely don't have the time (or spare cash) to learn how to get a great end product out of the moulds! :(

Everyone everywhere wants real carbon goodies though, so this is perfect for anyone wanting to carve their own little niche in the (after)market :thumbs:

youll need clear resin and catalyst, clear gel coat, mixer bottles, a gattling roller and some brushes, reliesing wax, some wedges made up from timber and a 3" grinder with a steel cutting blade for trimming and possibly the need to fix the moulds with tooling gel if they are chipped or scratched. And alot of patience polishing the moulds prior to making parts

The process is dead easy though. If anyone needs advice, PM me.

Another way to repair the tool you could use filler if you don't have any of the gel. Then get a releasing agent over the filled area and you'll be good to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...