Plasma /Indiglo dial kits now a possibility in the UK

zebedy

I've been some time in talks which a manufacturer in the UK who is prepared to make plasma dials for the 350Z uk based car. I've had estimates of between 50 and sixty quid which would include the invertor which I think is a great price( for the main dash, not the central console YET!!!) . The only problem that I can see is that they need a minimum of 10 interested to do the R AND D and manufacture plus they need a set of dials to mock up.

Now depending how many would be interested and in the hope that someone breaking a zed and can supply the clocks as a loan, these could become a reality. No-one in the UK that I know of is making these for the zed.

any questions, I will try and answer, or if I cant, will forward them to the manufacturer.

So whom would be interest.

1. Zeb.

:shrug:

I know what a plasma cutter is, so if you wish for more to be interested maybe post some pics or give us a link.

Phew, didn't want to be that one person singled out asking what is it? :lol: Edited by grundy225