Super bowl Fast and Furious trailer

StevoD

Is that the new NSX they are jumping between the buildings in Dubai?

Not an nsx. Apparently it's a $3 million supercar no one has heard of :lol:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/115020288214/furious-7-latest-trailer-features-the-lykan-hypersport

I'd have an RC over a mustang. Ignoring performance etc etc. the mustang doesn't do it for me on looks alone

is it for real :scare: lol. I'll watch it anyway as it's F&F :D but that is a bit too much for me...I like better the NFS movie than the last F&F as it was a lot more realistic and that mustang tho :cloud9:

there nothing more realstic than kit cars and mustang that in mid air change alloy wheels :lol:

People who dig FnF for not being fake i dont get it how many bond films and star wars films do they watch and love

http://www.worldcarf...ykan-hypersport

I'd have an RC over a mustang. Ignoring performance etc etc. the mustang doesn't do it for me on looks alone

Cheers! Now I see its the Lykan Hypersport made by W Motors....I should have known! ;)

http://www.worldcarf...ykan-hypersport

Cheers! Now I see its the Lykan Hypersport made by W Motors....I should have known! ;)

apparently only 7 where built

is it for real :scare: lol. I'll watch it anyway as it's F&F :D but that is a bit too much for me...I like better the NFS movie than the last F&F as it was a lot more realistic and that mustang tho :cloud9:

there nothing more realstic than kit cars and mustang that in mid air change alloy wheels :lol:

People who dig FnF for not being fake i dont get it how many bond films and star wars films do they watch and love

Yeah ok they used kit cars and so what ? They look realistic for me and if you never mentioned that I wouldn't know it lol. I watched the movie I liked it and thats it what is all about. I bet if you didn't read and search about the movie in the internet you wouldn't know about all those mistakes they made or cars they used or I might be wrong and you are an expert and you spotted that so easily, so sorry and forgive me for not being a car freak. In F&F movie they used supercars but its not about cars I was talking about but stunts and in F&F all were computer generated and even my mum can see it lol and what is worse that most of them they way too much unrealistic that is what I meant in my first comment, I know it looks WOW and it's an action movie but come on maybe for a kid who is 15 yo not for me sorry. In NFS as I remember now you have that big jump but that's pretty much it and the rest is quite normal not much sci-fi

im guessing James bond is for 15 year olds then, as i hate to tell you thats fake aswell

and not all stunt ins Fast and furious are computer generated, i believe it was rhys millen who drifted the 350z in tokyo drift up the ramp and that was done for real

looks like alot of the london stuff was all done in real life

I know I said that all of them were computer generated sorry about that my mistake. I did mean to say that most of them were but that's not important how they were made. My point is that they are way too much unrealistic and so exaggerated. Loads of movies now are like that, first one is good but then it turns that the second one is overrated, they try too much to make it as good as first one but later turns out it isn't, it just @*!# movie. I like Tokyo Drift as it was more simple but still action movie without massive explosions etc. And cheers for telling me, my childhood is ruined now :( look what you have done lol seriously don't even like Bond it's not for me I prefer different types of movie although I watched 007 Eagle Eye but that was in 1995 and I were 13yo lol and watched it only coz Izabella Scorupco was playing in it :teeth:

Edited by Damiiian

The thing that got me with F&F was how many gears there were lol still love the series though, and love that Jason Statham is in the new one!

I have tarmac looking all over the USA for a box just like that - he is going to ship me a 24 speed H box - you shift from 1st to second the 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th but then the H shifter rotates and the next gear change looks likes 3rd to 4th again but it's not it's 4th to 5th this continues until you get to 24th - the real trick is you only need to change down twice to be back in second.

I have chased him up I think he is having issues with customs getting it to me - been waiting a few weeks now :shrug:

• Like 1