Z action on the track!

andlid

I can't link to youtube as its blocked at work, but my username is sammcgoo78 (I think) :lol:

There's a couple of vids on there of me on track. Again not the greatest, but if your bored.........

Linked it for you Sam. ;)

Link: https://www.youtube....mmcgoo78/videos

Snetterton look's like good fun. :D

Cheers Gareth. :thumbs:

Yep, it is a good track for the Zed. A good mix of slow/fast corners and a couple of long straights for stretching the legs a bit. Very good surface and plenty of run off should you need it . :drive1

• Like 2

I can't link to youtube as its blocked at work, but my username is sammcgoo78 (I think) :lol:

There's a couple of vids on there of me on track. Again not the greatest, but if your bored.........

Yep, it is a good track for the Zed. A good mix of slow/fast corners and a couple of long straights for stretching the legs a bit. Very good surface and plenty of run off should you need it . :drive1

Would love to try it and I really need to get on track this year for sure.

Castle Combe though is most likely where I'll end up. Mainly because it's close to me but also because I know the track so well as I've done loads of track days/race experience days there so feel confident about driving fast on it. :D;)

Like that sound :D

Found this one, wonder if that swedish Z still lives...

If you're still bored you can look at some of mine - get my views up to double figures maybe :)

Snetterton, Teeside and Blyton Park with bad light (for the best maybe - driving a bit close to my mate..)

https://www.youtube....xdunn100/videos

:headhurt: you are certainly not holding back... Teeside and Blyton look tiny... (was trying to see your temp gauge but unable to do so, guessing it was running a tad hot?)

< not driving a Z I'm guessing B)

Thanks they did the trick for tonight :teeth:

Teesside is tight but for £50 it scratches the itch nicely. I'm there tomorrow if the snow doesn't cancel it. I'll try for some spectacular footage.

Blyton is fun - lots of run-off if you're not too precious. You can really push. I've had a lot of exits from the track there with no damage done (I don't count cone intrusions...)

Car never ran too hot that I can remember. I try not to do more than 5 or 6 laps. And then a massive cool-down for the brakes, never parking up - driving around the pits for 10 mins to get some air past them.... they just boil if you park.

And yup, that's an SX on cheap tyres rocking round Anglesey. Nissan RWD - what else ...

expand your boundaries! Motorsport events have quite a few trackdays at Thruxton this year, thats local if Castle Combe is.

90db @ 3/4 revs , dont think even a std 350 exhaust would get through that, which Is a great pity as its a fantastic circuit :)