Akebono brake kit adaptor

andlid

We can provide the front brackets for the 370z Akebono brakes to 350z brakes.

Please be careful, some brackets on the market take shorcuts and don't incorporate a spacer so a washer can be used like the OEM setup. This can be very dangerous, as the bolts can get loose and cause further damage. The brackets we supply are a direct bolt on and perfect fit. All hardware and instructions are included.

£175 delivered.

PM me if you need further details or you'd like to place an order.

Thanks,

Adrian

We can provide the front brackets for the 370z Akebono brakes to 350z brakes.

Please be careful, some brackets on the market take shorcuts and don't incorporate a spacer so a washer can be used like the OEM setup. This can be very dangerous, as the bolts can get loose and cause further damage. The brackets we supply are a direct bolt on and perfect fit. All hardware and instructions are included.

£175 delivered.

PM me if you need further details or you'd like to place an order.

Thanks,

Adrian

PM sent

Sourced mine a while back from conceptzperformance, haven't had any issues and were an ease to install. Nice bit of kit. I believe R35LEE to have since manufactured a bracket based on the same product. Try him first, nice chap and very knowledgable.

• Like 1

Sourced mine a while back from conceptzperformance, haven't had any issues and were an ease to install. Nice bit of kit. I believe R35LEE to have since manufactured a bracket based on the same product. Try him first, nice chap and very knowledgable.

What do you feel about the conceptzperformance ones? Didnt really like the look of them. Do you know if they clear the RAYS V1?

Ooooo big brakes!!

Where can I get them ?

Might sell mine pending how I get on with brackets and if it fits my wheel sizes. Otherwise keep a lookout on Ebay.

if your selling the Akebono's I'm interested :)

Are these for the 50 or 70 ?

What's the use of them ?

Cheers

They are off a 370 and going on a 350, much better than brembo's

Thanks .

Why are they better ? Anybody have any pics?

Thanks again :)

Better braking, much more feel than the brembo, more progressive braking imo

Ooooo big brakes!!

Where can I get them ?

Might sell mine pending how I get on with brackets and if it fits my wheel sizes. Otherwise keep a lookout on Ebay.

if your selling the Akebono's I'm interested :)

you got dibs Ian.

Do you have the front and rear calipers?

What's the going rate for a set?

What do you feel about the conceptzperformance ones? Didnt really like the look of them. Do you know if they clear the RAYS V1?

They are good quality, everything lined up perfect. Ive had no issues what so ever. Not sure about clearance as I run aftermarket 19s with a 20mm spacer (did have a 30mm).