[SOLD]*SOLD* FS Nismo Exhaust

mouthwash

I have a Nismo exhaust for sale, it's only coming off because it's too quiet for my taste and I've gone right to the other end of the spectrum with my next choice. This is a good upgrade for those that want a little bit more noise on their car but it's just not cut out for supercharged life (it made more power than my Cobra too).

I purchased this about 5 months ago when I was replacing my Cobra system off of another forum member.

The exhaust is in good condition with no cracks in the system, however there is a pin dent in the tips and the center pipe silencer is scratched (unable to see with it on the car). The exhaust is still on the car for now until the replacement shows up but it should be off by the end of this week, however I have taken a few pictures of it on the car to show that I have it in my possession. I will clean it up and post better pictures when it is off.

20150126150404_1_zps0ewx6x3x.jpg

20150126150441_1_zps9fzbfvtk.jpg

This one is courtesy of Grundy thinking it would be funny to molest my backbox..... :lol:

20150126150523_1_zpspjfjodhy.jpg

Here is a picture of what it looks like cleaned up:

P1030694_zpsa6e830f9.jpg

This item is for collection only so the buyer can satisfy themselves, if the buyer wants to arrange collection that is up to them but they will assume all responsibility for that.

This does not include the y pipe but was prone to failure anyway. I'm after £650 for the backbox and centre pipe, it can be purchased with my Cobra y pipe (that requires new flexi's) for a package deal if anyone is interested in a full cat back system.

Collection from Worthing, West Sussex.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

what price !

bargain (or maybe im biased)

I've been looking for one of these for a while, it's the only exhaust I want.....But I fail to see how this is a bargain considering its condition.

I don't mean to be rude but it has no y pipe, and dented tail pipe and damage to the back box.

I appreciate they are rare. But they are not a very expensive exhaust new and exhausts don't last forever.

Am I missing something?

No offence intended to the op it's a genuine question.

Edited by Kev

what price !

bargain (or maybe im biased)

I've been looking for one of these for a while, it's the only exhaust I want.....But I fail to see how this is a bargain considering its condition.

I don't mean to be rude but it has no y pipe, and dented tail pipe and damage to the back box.

I appreciate they are rare. But they are not a very expensive exhaust new and exhausts don't last forever.

Am I missing something?

No offence intended to the op it's a genuine question.

It doesn't have the y-pipe you are correct, it would be more expensive if it did (probably in the £800 region).

It looks a little dirty because it's been used on the road, I need to take it off and clean it but the back box is not damaged. The mid pipe silencer is scratched but it doesn't cause any issues.

Genuine Nismo items command a premium.. It's just how it is :)

Edited by mouthwash

the amount of people who come on here saying 'I want a nismo exhaust, where can I get one' or 'whats the closest sound to a nismo exhaust?' i'd have thought you could sell it for a £1000 and someone would still pay it - since they're rarer than rocking horse poop!

• Like 1

the amount of people who come on here saying 'I want a nismo exhaust, where can I get one' or 'whats the closest sound to a nismo exhaust?' i'd have thought you could sell it for a £1000 and someone would still pay it - since they're rarer than rocking horse poop!

Easily. He's just selling it for what he paid for it. You'd laugh at some of the messages he got with their offers and telling him it's not worth the price he's selling it for :lol:

• 2 weeks later...