throttle controller

Deano94

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191068011484

There's clearly a pricing error. I would message the seller and find out. Hope this helps.

Nah - you see that a lot these days when they run out of stock the change the price to something stupid then drop it again when they get them back - saves removing and re-listing - can be annoying though.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191068011484

There's clearly a pricing error. I would message the seller and find out. Hope this helps.

Nah - you see that a lot these days when they run out of stock the change the price to something stupid then drop it again when they get them back - saves removing and re-listing - can be annoying though.

I thought that at first but it does say 3 available, unless that's a mistake too. I might just contact the seller see what he says.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any point using one of these after and/or before a remap? Or should I just save for the remap and not by a controller?

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

If your going for a remap the throttle opening limiter in the first three gears is removed anyway so save your money.

Is there any point using one of these after and/or before a remap? Or should I just save for the remap and not by a controller?

If your going for a remap the throttle opening limiter in the first three gears is removed anyway so save your money.

Throttle controller has nothing to do with the throttle delay that the uprev removes, it simply amplifies the signal from the throttle to the ECU.

So in short, Joker, but one if you like :)

Throttle controller has nothing to do with the throttle delay that the uprev removes, it simply amplifies the signal from the throttle to the ECU.

Incorrect, the so called throttle controller simply does exactly the same, it just achieves it differently to the Up-rev, if you fit one, or get the ECU remapped the result will be the same, so if you intend you intend to remap you will be wasting your money, how do you think the ECU controls the throttle opening %!

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

Incorrect, the so called throttle controller simply does exactly the same, it just achieves it differently to the Up-rev, if you fit one, or get the ECU remapped the result will be the same, so if you intend you intend to remap you will be wasting your money, how do you think the ECU controls the throttle opening %!

Tell that to the number of people on here running supercharged zeds with both UpRev and throttle controllers. The 1st three gears I'm led to believe have a slight delay built into them, like most cars, the throttle controller doesn't remove this, the UpRev does.

The throttle controller tweaks the signal going to the ECU, up-rev adjusts the signal at the ECU, they both do the same, but the TC can ramp up the signal in order to make it feel like the throttle is being opened quicker, you sacrifice control for speed of opening,

As I said kind of pointless as the TC was designed to achieve very similar results to removing the std ECUs throttle lag.

The throttle controller tweaks the signal going to the ECU, up-rev adjusts the signal at the ECU, they both do the same, but the TC can ramp up the signal in order to make it feel like the throttle is being opened quicker, you sacrifice control for speed of opening,

As I said kind of pointless as the TC was designed to achieve very similar results to removing the std ECUs throttle lag.

Have you ran the D1 Spec Throttle Controller? I have, it doesn't open the throttle quicker.

Tell that to the number of people on here running supercharged zeds with both UpRev and throttle controllers. The 1st three gears I'm led to believe have a slight delay built into them, like most cars, the throttle controller doesn't remove this, the UpRev does.

You alright mate could you tell me the difference between the two different looking D1 Spec TC's please? One of them is the square shaped design and the other is a rectangle shape!

What's the difference and please no one say the shape lol

You alright mate could you tell me the difference between the two different looking D1 Spec TC's please? One of them is the square shaped design and the other is a rectangle shape!

What's the difference and please no one say the shape lol

Shape :lol:

Literally thats the only difference. They used to be long and thin and now they are a bit more square.

The rectangle one only goes up to SP7 and the square one (newer one) goes up to SP9.

Thanks mate I think it's clear I will be buying the newer one then! Unless I can find the other for cheap

The rectangle one only goes up to SP7 and the square one (newer one) goes up to SP9.

Thanks mate I think it's clear I will be buying the newer one then! Unless I can find the other for cheap

The older one came up for sale from a member on here for £40 so I got that, don't mind not having the newest one at that price but I'd definitely recommend getting one!