will wheels fit

NigelB

just on ebay in alloy wheels and tyres , being sold by a fella down in Gloucester

I would never buy anything from a fella down in Gloucester

There was a young man from Gloucester

Who turned out to be an imposter

The wheels he was selling

Were like a red herring

Although they had won him an Oscar

Advert reads ''tyres in excellent condition''... with no mention of the alloys condition, of which 2 are quite cleverly hidden.

although the two shown look recently refurbed.

If it were me i woul be cautious, and/or ask more questions and photots. espectially for £800.

i dont think these are the OEM 350z wheels on the base model though, so probably off something else ? (someone confirm) which means you will need to ask him for the Offset too.

Edited by Pritchard

I think the wheels are the standard ones from a Skyline or Infiniti G35 and are the same sizes and offsets as the standard 350Z wheels so should fit no problem. Tyre sizes should be the usual 225/45R18 front, 245/45R18 rear although those odd sizes might work. :shrug:

I agree though, way too expensive when Rays can be had for a lot less.

Grundy

have Rays on the car now and are tatty had some curbing and one has a slight dent in the rim I can get them stripped and repaired but don't like the rough inside of the wheel nightmare to clean so looking for cheaper options

n

Grundy

have Rays on the car now and are tatty had some curbing and one has a slight dent in the rim I can get them stripped and repaired but don't like the rough inside of the wheel nightmare to clean so looking for cheaper options

n

Drop Tarmac a private message buddy, he'll be able to show some options he has to suit your needs.

I'd say clear of eBay wheels after finding them :lol: Someone will take you for a run with your money :(