Just discovered......

The G Man

A new way for me at any rate, to listen to exhaust systems with great sound reproduction.

Got my Mrs a Zeppelin Air for her Crimbo, and with my recent post regarding being appreciated, assisted by the man maths of savings I've accrued, (in my head), I took to browsing exhausts on Tarmacs site.

Listened to them all, via my iPad and Zeppelin, and it was truly eye opening (maybe ear opening), having listened to hundreds of YouTube videos on normal PC iPad sound, this breaks new ground.

The one that does it for me is the Ark-DT S system, now, I've had a drink or seven, and I'll wait until I'm completely sober, but if I were to buy a new system, this would be it.

Chris, contact, contact, wait out............

(Unless I have mis-read this post...)

Welcome to the Modern World!

This thing called Youtube, is indeed awesome for comparing exhaust sounds. :thumbs::lol:

Pretty sure Gman has heard of Youtube before, :dry::lol:

...it's just he's now been able to listen to it through a decent speaker system ~ "The Zeppelin Air". :D

• Like 1

This thing called Youtube, is indeed awesome for comparing exhaust sounds. :thumbs::lol:

Yeah, been in the modern world for a few months now, having just returned from a medieval world, but as GM says, the Zeppelin Air takes this new fangled YouTube you talk about to a different level ;)

I am old though and understand your amazement ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, been in the modern world for a few months now, having just returned from a medieval world, but as GM says, the Zeppelin Air takes this new fangled YouTube you talk about to a different level ;)

I am old though and understand your amazement ;)

:lol:

I'm 35 and still just catching up with all the "kids" newfangled gadgets. :blush: Only started using Aps on my phone last year. :surrender::D

A new way for me at any rate, to listen to exhaust systems with great sound reproduction.

Got my Mrs a Zeppelin Air for her Crimbo, and with my recent post regarding being appreciated, assisted by the man maths of savings I've accrued, (in my head), I took to browsing exhausts on Tarmacs site.

Listened to them all, via my iPad and Zeppelin, and it was truly eye opening (maybe ear opening), having listened to hundreds of YouTube videos on normal PC iPad sound, this breaks new ground.

The one that does it for me is the Ark-DT S system, now, I've had a drink or seven, and I'll wait until I'm completely sober, but if I were to buy a new system, this would be it.

Chris, contact, contact, wait out............

I researched a lot before changing my Nismo system GMan. Ark DTS was right at the top of the list of contenders. I say do it. Transforms the car. :)