I gotta get one of thes kits....

SunGodRA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Gina's Z. She's one of the Zchickz, wins lots of awards at shows. It's a really stunning kit, and it's just undergone a few more changes. Have a look on Zchickz, especially from start from stock 350 to the about page 11 or 12, with it's new incarnation. Really eye popping. I think if I'm correct only 12 of those kits where made, Tere might jump in and fill in a few more details. ;)

http://www.zchickz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2684

I'm not sure how many of the Havoc kits have made it to the US. Gina's was the first. I'm still working on my Venom front end and Havoc rear. The side skirts are the same for both Venom and Havoc. Hoping to shoot the final primer this weekend. Maybe next weekend I'll get some of the carbon fiber laid in.

Here's the kit in the initial prime and sand stages.

Venom front end test fit:

ventst2.jpg

ventst3.jpg

The Havoc rear with my diffuser mold trial fit (the piece will be carbon fiber). I originally came on this site to find the Euro spec rear license plate assembly -- that mission was accomplished:

diff-2.jpg

Side skirt test fit:

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

Yes, that is my Z. I was chosen by Ibherdesign to advertise that kit on my car to introduce it to the states and would do it all over again! The car has one many awards and trophies up to 6 feet tall! In fact they have contacted me to let me know they are in the works of a kit for another car I own. I love their kits. But yes, you either love it or hate it. Everyone has a different opinion. I personally like wild kits and show only. When I put the turbo in, I took it to the track and ran it 3 times. Yeah, I had a blast but, it belongs in a show. Not a track car. I am still working on the car. Still have a few things to do and she will be done. Well, when are they ever done. haha It is definitely a fun road to take though. :teeth:

Tere, I can not WAIT to see yours done!!! And Jose, from Ibherdesign, says hi and try to keep him updated on the progress! :)

Welcome aboard, absolutley stunning car!!! Love the kit but i'm also a fan of the subtle details like the badges.....what are they?? Also loving the interior detail on the trim, very nice touches indeed!

Make sure you stick around, i'm sure we could all learn a lot from you as we have with Tere! :)

Glad to see you pop in over here Gina!

So is Jose working on another 300ZX design besides the Vapor? I'm already going to go for the Vapor front end for my 300 (whenever I get that project started).

Gina also has a gorgeous 300ZX vert. But her 350 is over the top. You have to see all her photos to appreciate everything she's done to her. Her cardomain link shows the entire evolution, and it's quite interesting.

Yes, that is my Z. I was chosen by Ibherdesign to advertise that kit on my car to introduce it to the states and would do it all over again! The car has one many awards and trophies up to 6 feet tall! In fact they have contacted me to let me know they are in the works of a kit for another car I own. I love their kits. But yes, you either love it or hate it. Everyone has a different opinion. I personally like wild kits and show only. When I put the turbo in, I took it to the track and ran it 3 times. Yeah, I had a blast but, it belongs in a show. Not a track car. I am still working on the car. Still have a few things to do and she will be done. Well, when are they ever done. haha It is definitely a fun road to take though. :teeth:

Tere, I can not WAIT to see yours done!!! And Jose, from Ibherdesign, says hi and try to keep him updated on the progress! :)

Hi Gina - welcome aboard! :thumbs:

I'm not a wild bodykit sort of guy but there's no doubt that you've done an amazing job on your Zed. Stunning! :notworthy:

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah, I was refering to the Vapor but not sure if he wanted us to chit chat about it yet. ;)

I do have a 300zx convertible too for a DD, since i have done so much to the 350, it doesn't see the road unless on a trailer. :( Dimitri, my husband, has one as well. Yep, we love the Z's! Honestly, wouldn't mind another 350. :D

Here are the other Z's..

P9210001.jpg

P8190039.jpg