JAE 2015

gaz300

JAE4_zpsb29837ba.jpg

Hi 350/370 Z Club members and thank you to Martin for letting me post this thread. We at 300zx.co.uk would like to invite you to our plot at JAE we are trying to get all the Z models together and I have put a thread up at Zclub also. I know that Amyzed is a fan of JAE so maybe she can rally the members here to get there names down and join us at the biggest Jap Car Show in the UK.

http://www.japcarclu...php/what-is-jae

Tickets can be purchased in the link below

http://www.japcarclu...ndex.php/ticket

1 Gary Wilson and Lee Wilson 300zx.co.uk

2 Mondo and Mrs Mondo 300zx.co.uk

3 t.mogsy 300zx.co.uk

4 phutumsch 300zx.co.uk

5 rolandas 300zx.co.uk

6 bird and Mrs bird 300zx.co.uk

7(adl)phoenix 300zx.co.uk

8 Joely P 300zx.co.uk

9 Painterdave 350z-uk.com

10 Jaikai 300zx.co.uk

11 StevoD 350z-uk.com

12 Brayster 350z-uk.com (maybe)

13 toolboxtrev 300zx.co.uk

14 JJP +1 300zx.co.uk

15 Joel 1993 300zx.co.uk

16 Harby300 300zx.co.uk

17 Chrisbasildon 300zx.co.uk

18 Baz 300zx.co.uk

19 JASON FARROW 300zx.co.uk

20 Alfie34 300zx.co.uk

21 Stewart Gunner 300zx,co,uk

22 Iangreenfield 300zx.co.uk

23 JakeRAH Zclub

24 Cutty 300zx.co.uk

25 Groover 300zx.co.uk

26 Tulip 300zx.co.uk

27 Tulip's Sister 300zx.co.uk

28 Tulip's other Sister 300zx.co.uk

29 Irn Bru 350z-uk.com

30 Groover 300zx.co.uk

31 veilside1702 300zx.co.uk

32 Bobby D 350z-uk.com

33 JoKeR 350z-uk.com

34 NemesizX 300zx.co.uk

35 Lorro Zclub

36 Arkwright Zclub

37 westyno9 350z-uk.com

38 Jonce 300zx.co.uk

39 MrsNiki 350z-uk.com

40 dann2010 350z-uk.com

41 ZeppoJeff 350z-uk'com

42 SHEZZA 350z-uk.com

43 Oldbonesmgee 350z-uk.com

44 coopd 300zx.co.uk

45 Azure350z 350z-uk.com

46 Smc1992 350z-uk.com

47 Spatt 350z-uk.com

48 Zulley 300zx.co.uk

49 Gudzy 350z-uk.com

50 Guyus 350z-uk.com

51 Denis Thornhill FaceBook Site

52 Ceejay 300zx.co.uk_

53 Davey-83 350z-uk.com

Edited by gaz300
  • Like 1

Well we'll be going with our mx5 pitcrew but we have just finished some work for one of our customers on his awesome 280zx which he is trying to sell me, and to be honest i love it and will be trying to raise the funds so i can fetch it to JAE as well, so may well be joining you :)

DSC_0417_zps84fafcf8.jpg

Dave

ill see you there Jae is one i keep to close car friends

Nice one SteveD

That would be awesome Gaz, even if i don't buy the 280 the owner will still let me bring it so should be ok :)

Dave

Looking forward to seeing it Dave.

Hmm interesting this close to me and would be my first show! Will let you know ASAP...

This really is a no brainer mate, its probably my favourite show of the year, 4 days of just having a great time with great people and awesome cars, what on earth could you be doing thats better than this :)

Dave

• Like 1

Hmm interesting this close to me and would be my first show! Will let you know ASAP...

This really is a no brainer mate, its probably my favourite show of the year, 4 days of just having a great time with great people and awesome cars, what on earth could you be doing thats better than this :)

Dave

JAe is more about the people and friends the cars are just a bonus

• Like 1

It would be great to see you there Brayster and even for one day but you need to stay overnight for the crack and you live nearby. Iam coming from Belfast!

• Like 1

Dave

JAe is more about the people and friends the cars are just a bonus

Sounds good to me I've already mentioned it to the boss to see what she says .. We are expecting our first child in April so not sure about her staying over ... But could be a pass out for me!

• Like 1

Hey all, I have been attending JAE for many many years and it is a great show, thanks so much for posting this up and inviting us on this stand, great idea!!

I myself may not be able to make this years one however. I will know nearer the time so I will keep my eye on this

Hey all, I have been attending JAE for many many years and it is a great show, thanks so much for posting this up and inviting us on this stand, great idea!!

I myself may not be able to make this years one however. I will know nearer the time so I will keep my eye on this

And thank you Amy for your endorsment. The show is not untill September but we have to get organized now with some idea of numbers. We have booked five plots and if need be more can be booked.Hope you can make it and look forward to the first year we have the three banners of all the UK Z clubs together at JAE. :)

• 4 weeks later...

just got conformation I'll be on the plot next to 300zx, at least my z won't be all alone in a sea of Hondas again this year.

You are very welcome to join us OillyB :thumbs:

So our five plots are in the link below and they are in a great location. Also Dasstech will be there with two wide bodied 300zx's

http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/makuhari

https://www.facebook.com/dasstech.garage

• 4 weeks later...

Would love to come down for this event. Got a lot on this year with weddings ( my daughters being one of them) but have liked the FB page and will keep up to date on it and confirm for definate by early August :D