Supercar Siege 2015 Sun 17th May

AmyZed

And that's it folks. List's are locked in.

I will be sending out an email to all drivers who have donated as well as chase any anonymous donations (didn't follow instructions) to make sure we get everybody to where they need to go.

As always, pop an email to us if you have any questions.

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/supercarsiege

• Like 1

See you there guys - my little 'ole 45 will look a bit lost amongst the other Pistonheads entries :surrender::lol:

Their latest list

||=No=||=Who=||=What=||

|| 1 || Adrian Denham || Monaro CV8 ||

|| 2 || Tim Bardsley || Ferrari F430 ||

|| 3 || Ian Mitchell || Vauxhall VXR8 ||

|| 4 || Simon Chambers || BMW E60 M5 ||

|| 5 || Michael Mitchell || BMW E39 M5 ||

|| 6 || eric hollamby || AM Vantage ||

|| 7 || Harry pippard || Vw Corrado g60 ||

|| 8 || Scott Nichols || Vauxhall Monaro ||

|| 9 || Neil Hughes || Porsche 997 Turbo ||

|| 10 || Nigel Munro || Porsche 911 Turbo ||

|| 11 || Steve ridgwell || Porsche 911 ||

|| 12 || Peter Chaplin || Noble M12GTO ||

|| 13 || Mike Harris || Ultima GTR ||

|| 14 || kris bones || PORSCHE 997 CARRERA CUP ||

|| 15 || Kevin Wanstall || BMW 325i ||

|| 16 || Nev Reason || BMW Z4MC ||

|| 17 || Ian Sutton || BMW E28 M5 ||

|| 18 || Daniel Thundow || Focus RS Mk2 ||

|| 19 || Nicholas Stampe || Maserati/Quattroporte MkV ||

|| 20 || Ian Booth || Holden Ute ||

|| 21 || Simon best || Clio V6 ||

|| 22 || Richard Wise || Porsche 911 997 ||

|| 23 || Richard Wise || Noble M12 ||

|| 24 || Richard Wise || Mk1 Golf Cab ||

|| 25 || Richard Wall, || Jaguar XKR Convertible ||

|| 26 || shawn brown || bmw e30 m3 ||

|| 27 || Colin Chandler || Mercedes A45 AMG ||

|| 28 || Dan Hughes || Ferrari 458 speciale ||

|| 29 || Andy Pegg || Ferrari F40 ||

|| 30 || Nick Sheppard || Ferrari 360 Challenge ||

|| 31 || Paul Tregunno || Ferrari 456M GTO ||

|| 32 || Andrew Crowe || Noble M12 ||

|| 33 || Philip Octave || Porsche 996 GT3 RS ||

|| 34 || Graham Stapleton || Ferrari 458 Speciale ||

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't receive an email and pretty sure I put all my details in the donation... From talking to Grundy there isn't much in the email anyway.

Might be a good idea to PM Ross at Super Car Siege. :)
  • Like 1

Big thanks to Graham for sorting and updating the list plus the chasing, Id be lost without you!!

Did everyone get the email with the info on? :) it includes a map and is well worth a read.

IMPORTANT BITS; Arrive between 7:45am Sunday and 09:30am cut off time. If you get there later than 9:30am you'd have to park in the public car park instead.

Team in neon hi-vis vests will let you know where our stand is ...

You can not leave the stand until 4:30pm earliest. If this is an issue please PM me asap, but they are the rules. People are paying to come and see our cars so they need to all be in place all day :)

I cant wait for this one, thanks everyone for the interest!! now all we need is the sunshine :)

• Like 1

Didn't receive an email and pretty sure I put all my details in the donation... From talking to Grundy there isn't much in the email anyway.

There was a lot in the email!! I have included a few parts above !!

Anyone who has not had an email - pm Ross, but Amy ^^^ has provided the critical bits ;)

And that's it folks. List's are locked in.

I will be sending out an email to all drivers who have donated as well as chase any anonymous donations (didn't follow instructions) to make sure we get everybody to where they need to go.

As always, pop an email to us if you have any questions.

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

www.facebook.com/supercarsiege

Oh, and please come and say hello on the Pistonheads stand as I was not allowed in the ZED display, and I expect my poor little A45 will be as equally er, distracting, over there :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

Hello all,

Here is the list we have currently for your club. If you have donated and are not shown please email me ASAP as we have about a dozen people who donated without suppyling details or email.

post-22126-0-85256300-1431334299_thumb.jpg

Everyone bar Ian May should have received an email, if you haven't please check your junk/spam folder. I have gone through and confrimed all emails were dispatched to the addresses supplied.

Ian May, can you email me at ross@supercarsiege.co.uk as we don't have an email address for you.

Regards,

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

Edited by SupercarSiege
  • Like 1

Everyone bar Ian May should have received an email, if you haven't please check your junk/spam folder. I have gone through and confrimed all emails were dispatched to the addresses supplied.

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

Hi Ross, I have checked my junk folder but still no email. I have PM'd you my email address in case there was mistake.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Here is the list we have currently for your club. If you have donated and are not shown please email me ASAP as we have about a dozen people who donated without suppyling details or email.

350zlist.jpg

Ian May, can you email me at ross@supercarsiege.co.uk as we don't have an email address for you.

Regards,

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

Amy - you may want to reconcile this list with the recent updates as it may not be entirely up to date. For example adrian is listed in the list but he gave his ticket to someone else.

OK, can anyone provide me the names/first names of;

Blaqkaudio

Gumpy000

Swiiftyy

Rs200

I knew all the rest - and who has Adrian given his place to? One of above?

thanks

post 148, he gave it to Haydn :)
  • Like 1

Big thanks to Graham for sorting and updating the list plus the chasing, Id be lost without you!!

Did everyone get the email with the info on? :) it includes a map and is well worth a read.

IMPORTANT BITS; Arrive between 7:45am Sunday and 09:30am cut off time. If you get there later than 9:30am you'd have to park in the public car park instead.

Team in neon hi-vis vests will let you know where our stand is ...

You can not leave the stand until 4:30pm earliest. If this is an issue please PM me asap, but they are the rules. People are paying to come and see our cars so they need to all be in place all day :)

I cant wait for this one, thanks everyone for the interest!! now all we need is the sunshine :)

Happy to help Amy :)

OK, can anyone provide me the names/first names of;

Blaqkaudio

Gumpy000

Swiiftyy

Rs200

I knew all the rest - and who has Adrian given his place to? One of above?

thanks

post 148, he gave it to Haydn :)

err really? In that case I have 2 tickets and I guess we have 1 more place to fill unless Adrian can still make it? *shrug*

It looks like the rest of the list is correct- if everyone can check their name is on it that would be great, and also if you didnt get an email please pm Ross or myself!

I have messaged Adrian to solve the mystery :lol:

Thank you all for your donations.

As with previous years we are able to offer a 2 for 1 voucher for entry to the castle for any friends or family who are unable to arrive with you in the morning.

There is a limit of 1 voucher per display car. The vouchers will be marked with your club name and registration number. If you would like to take up this offer please email clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk with your clubs name and your full name.

Kind regards

Robert

Forumsig.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/supercarsiege