Which box

andywatson

As everyone else says, you might as well replace the mid pipe at the same time. Cobra, scorpion are good bets

Cheers HAMLNJ, will look into this a bit more, just want to do a few bits without going silly, just need to rejuvenate the Z

Love, year is up, getting itchy feet as usual but have other plans for the car spending money.....

Seen this for sale Andy on eBay if it's of any interest.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scorpion-Exhaust-Nissan-Skyline-350GT-350Z-Y-Pipe-Cat-Back-Backbox-Performance-/161519585949?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item259b514a9d

Scorpion back box, Y-pipe and mid pipe but the seller does say it's been modified by lengthening it a couple of inches to fit a 350GT (V35) model. If you're after just the back box & mid pipe then still seems like a reasonable deal.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scorpion-Exhaust-Nissan-Skyline-350GT-350Z-Y-Pipe-Cat-Back-Backbox-Performance-/161519585949?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item259b514a9d

Scorpion back box, Y-pipe and mid pipe but the seller does say it's been modified by lengthening it a couple of inches to fit a 350GT (V35) model. If you're after just the back box & mid pipe then still seems like a reasonable deal.

Hi GM, thanks for the link, yes looks a good price but more inclined to get a nice new shiney bolt straight on jobbie 👊
Going to scan the Scorpion & Cobra dealers and see what the best price is.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the link for me

Link: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item259b514a9d

Hi GM, thanks for the link, yes looks a good price but more inclined to get a nice new shiney bolt straight on jobbie ������

Going to scan the Scorpion & Cobra dealers and see what the best price is.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the link for me

No problem at all.

For the best price on new I'd imagine you'd find the Cougar Store and Tarmac Sportz pretty hard to beat tbh. B)

My advice would be to send them both a PM (private message) to see what the best price is that they can do for you on either back box/mid pipe combo. ;)

I've got a cobra on combined with Berks HFC and stillen Y pipe sounds the bees knees in my opinion. Get lots of positive comments from non zedders too which is always nice :D

Do you have the resonated one mate? If so do you find it drones at all ?

I have the Berks HFC , cobra y pipe and scorpion back box ..... It's a bit raspy for me so thinking about swopping to something different .

I've got a cobra on combined with Berks HFC and stillen Y pipe sounds the bees knees in my opinion. Get lots of positive comments from non zedders too which is always nice :D

Do you have the resonated one mate? If so do you find it drones at all ?

I have the Berks HFC , cobra y pipe and scorpion back box ..... It's a bit raspy for me so thinking about swopping to something different .

Mines resonated mate. It can drone a bit on the motorway at certain speeds but they can generally be avoided! I really don't think it's a problem.

I'd certainly recommend them and they're a very popular exhaust.

When you open it up it sounds immense :wub:

• Like 1

Exact same setup as me, sounds like a beast when you open it up ;)

Sure does Chirag!

Always nice when folk turn and look when they hear me driving up behind them :-D

• Like 1