350z for second car

Dalec123

Dalec123, there's a host of information in the FAQ section, have a read through that, it'll be really helpful.

The Zed is a pretty bullet proof car, but it does have its cost. Servicing is not bad (roughly £300 for a major / P3 Service. Fuel is likely to be your biggest cost (other than insurance). Average mpg for most owners is around 25mpg.

Tyres are the next thing. Please, please, please do not scrimp on rubber. Make sure you buy the best tyres you can afford. Michelin Pilot Sport probably at the top, Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta in the middle, then next Falken 453's.

Look at the cars up for sale on the forum. The link that buster has put up is a great example. Well known on the forum, well cared for, a great example.

Check the FAQ's / Check the info on servicing, fuelling / running costs, insurance etc. Check out the cars in the for sale section for comparison to other cars you might see for sale.

£7K should get you a reasonable Zed, with mid range mileage

• Like 1

19 ffs! Lucky sod. All I could afford at 19 was a clapped out 1.6 capri

lol I bought mine at 20 and it was only over 2 years old, felt like a god! Then the arse fell out the market and it devalued about 10k over night haha
  • Like 1