***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 350z HR 07-08 Stillen Supercharger Custom package

Adrian@TORQEN

A few pictures of the stillen charger kit fitted to my car .....

( they are coming !!)

All bought from Adrian who put the kit together .

It's a very comprehensive kit , with practically everything you need . I had it all installed at Horsham developments and with the standard pulley made 435bhp / 330ftlb at the fly . The install was relatively straight forward but required a few custom made brackets here and there , but this was to be expected due to wanting the upgraded frozen boost cooler . The frozen boost really does work well . After a good hours drive and some hard driving in that , you could pop the bonnet and the inlet manifold was only warm to the touch , very impressive :)

The stillen kit itself is very well made , the quality of the inlet manifold and brackets are 1st class , the charger from vortech is what you would expect , very nice !

Adrian has obviously done his home work through the US forums as this the exact set up that people are running over there with very little problems ...... To be able to buy it all in one package at a very good price was a big selling for me .

Any more info or questions that people have I'm more than happy to help :)

In my opinion , get the kit with the 9lb pulley to begin with . I made 465bhp 360ftlb with this, it's only 30 bhp more but feels so much faster .

All in all , if you want to charge your HR 350z this is the package you want .

2015-06-10_16-38-52.jpeg

2015-06-10_16-39-26.jpeg

2015-06-10_17-44-01.jpeg

2015-06-10_17-44-36.jpeg

2015-06-10_17-45-14.jpeg

2015-06-10_17-45-36.jpeg

Edited by ioneabee

Josh any pictures of how they mounted that bloody frozenboost

I do nic but they're on my big camera , and that's playing up :(

Not sure how much use it would be to you , as the front set ups are quite different from the 50 to the 70 .....

Ill try and get a pic over to you in the next few days though