***TORQEN*** LOWEST PRICE 350z HR 07-08 Stillen Supercharger Custom package

Adrian@TORQEN

350z HR 07-08 Stillen Supercharger Custom package

370z-stillen-supercharger-kit-01.jpg

We have created a Stillen Supercharger Custom package for the Nissan 350z HR which will help the car run more power comparing to the turnkey version, run smoother, be cooled better, sound better and have components not run at full capacity for better longevity.

Parts:

Stillen Nissan 350Z HR Supercharger Tuner Kit

Injector Dynamics 725cc Injector set of 6

Nissan OEM NGK GT-R Iridium Spark Plugs set of 6

CJM 350Z HR Stage 0 Return Fuel Return System

Stillen Gold Performance Series Oil Cooler 25 Row Thermostatic

Aeromotive 340 LPH Fuel Pump

Greddy High Capacity Aluminum Oil Pan

Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Frozenboost Water to Air Intercooler Radiator - 26x7x3.5 (Type 101)

£6599

Optional extras:

- UpRev MAF GT - £599 set of 2

- Vortech Billet Impeller upgrade (increases flow at low to mid RPMs, 1150cfm flow potential in Vortech V3-SCi)

- 9lb pulley upgrade (3.12" stock - 9psi; 2.75" upgrade 9lb pulley - 10.5psi) - £89

- gauges - GlowShift Elite 10 Oil pressure - £89, GlowShift Elite 10 WideBand AFR - £169

- 350z HR Berk or Invidia decats - £199

Edited by octet@TORQEN

Now this sounds good.

Are you able to get the 'international tuner cable' so the car will run? I'll be self installing so being able to drive to Abbey to get it tuned would be good.

Still looking at the 450-500bhp Stillen claim with this?

Edit - actually saying that, by the time I've spent £500 on a cable it would be cheaper just to get it transported there, would be nice to make sure it all works first though.

Edited by Jp606

Now this sounds good.

Are you able to get the 'international tuner cable' so the car will run? I'll be self installing so being able to drive to Abbey to get it tuned would be good.

Still looking at the 450-500bhp Stillen claim with this?

Edit - actually saying that, by the time I've spent £500 on a cable it would be cheaper just to get it transported there, would be nice to make sure it all works first though.

Forget about the cable, it's really a bad tune, just take the car to Jez @ Horsham Dev and you'll have a perfect custom tune for your setup. You just need to add the cost of oil and coolant to this package and you're good to go :)

Also the price is awesome as you see it, can also promise you that if we manage to bring the kit here cheaper than that, we will refund you the difference!

Very interested

PM me and let's discuss your requirments.

Thanks,

Adrian

• Like 1

No deposit needed at the moment, when you're all ready to rock, I'll get everything organised, collect full payment and get the ball rolling.

Might be able to save a little bit more if we ship all 4-5 kits and extras in one go, will refund the difference to you if that's the case.

Berk HR 07-08 decats - £175

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha ha , ya pretty much mate !!

Would love to charge mine .... Honestly would , but reading mouthwashes problems I'm leaving it ... Well this week I am , who knows next week !!

But if I was going to go for it, this is the kit I would get :)

Edited by Bodyboarder81

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

As of 1st of March 2015 Stillen has increased their prices on all their products, including the supercharger kits and oil coolers, therefore the price of this kit went up by a little bit, check the first post.

All orders placed before 1st of March 2015 will be honoured at the old price.

Adrian

• 4 weeks later...