Exhaust Manifold Install Hardware Kit

4-Ply High Resistance Nomex Silicon couplers

Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps

3.5 x 13 x 24 Bar and Plate Core Intercooler Rated 1000hp

GTM Steering Coupler

Polished Stainless Steel and Tig Welded Piping

Pre-made steel braided oil and coolant Supply & Return lines

Garrett's Twin ball bearing water & oil cooled turbocharger

Cold Air Intake System (using K&N filters)

TiAL 50mm Blow-off Valve

HKS Internal Wastegate Actuators (standard option) with Turn key kit

Tial 38mm external Wastegate with GTM Downpipes (standard option) with Tuner kit

All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions

GTM Custom mapped plug-in And play engine management for optimum engine tune and power

GTM Basic fuel system with Denso 600cc Injectors and Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

Price - £4799.00

Optional upgrades:

1. CJM Stage 0 Fuel Return System - £299

2. ID 1000cc injectors - £499

3. Aeromotive 340 LPH Fuel Pump - £110

4. Greddy High Capacity Oil Pan DE - £189

5. Stillen Gold Series Oil Cooler Kit 19 Row - £299

6. NGK 350Z Iridium Colder Spark Plugs LFR6AIX-11 VQ35DE set of 6 - £45

2015-02-02_16-38-12.jpeg

2015-02-02_16-38-46.jpeg

2015-02-02_16-39-31.jpeg

2015-02-02_16-40-25.jpeg

Need anything else? Please don't be afraid to ask, PM us and we'll endeavour to source the parts for you at the cheapest possible price.

1 KIT IN STOCK

Price match:

Seen this kit cheaper somewhere else in the UK? PM us with the link and we will beat that price.

If you decide to upgrade your injectors and fuel pump, you could get some money back by selling the ones that are included in kit: Denso 600cc Injectors and Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump.

Edited by TORQEN
  • Like 2

You say it comes with instructions.

- If me and my mechanic mate decided to do this in our garden garage, do we require any special tools?

- if i were to drop it into a proper mechanic fitters down the road, how many hours labour would I be looking at?

Thanks. Like the look of the kit :thumbs:

Pritchard

Hi Pritchard,

Me, Darren, Mike and Modjo on here have done a similar kit installation, but we've used the ramp at RT-Performance, it just makes things a lot easier. It would also be easier to take the engine out and build the kit, manifolds are difficult to get out without removing the engine.

Not sure how many hours you'd be charged, but we can do the fitting for you if you're interested, specially since you're not that far. PM us for a quote for the installation.

Yes, the kit look and performs awesome! There's nothing compared to twin-turbo :) This kit should not last long at this price and since it's only one available.

Thanks,

Adrian

Edited by TORQEN
  • Like 1

Hi Pritchard,

Me, Darren, Mike and Modjo on here have done a similar kit installation, but we've used the ramp at RT-Performance, it just makes things a lot easier. It would also be easier to take the engine out and build the kit, manifolds are difficult to get out without removing the engine.

Not sure how many hours you'd be charged, but we can do the fitting for you if you're interested, specially since you're not that far. PM us for a quote for the installation.

Yes, the kit look and performs awesome! There's nothing compared to twin-turbo :) This kit should not last long at this price and since it's only one available.

Thanks,

Adrian

I cant, I promised i wouldnt play with the engine this time... :( I was just being curious to know the time constraints.

Taras has my car for 2 weeks from 5th of Jan anyway for other work.

I'll keep my eyes open with how you guys get on with this. may be on my horizons later in the year :)

Edited by Pritchard

Swap it for a SC? ;)

:lol:

If only they'd done this 10 months or so earlier. :rant: I for one and probably a few other members would have been all over this. :lol:B)

Been hectic busy this year, finally found some time for this, althogh it's the busiest period of the year for my other businesses :) Sorry we're a bit late for your build :D

Adrian

• Like 1

:lol:

If only they'd done this 10 months or so earlier. :rant: I for one and probably a few other members would have been all over this. :lol:B)

Been hectic busy this year, finally found some time for this, althogh it's the busiest period of the year for my other businesses :)Sorry we're a bit late for your build :D

Adrian

That's cool, ..I'll forgive you this time. :lol:

Pretty pleased with the supercharger tbh but what an awesome turbo kit and that price is fantastic. Would have definitely gone for this if I wasn't now supercharged. Good luck. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...