1 week till xmas offer 10% Off 350z interior/Exterior parts

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

For the run up to Xmas - one week to go yay !!!

We are running an offer of 10% off website price on all items in the 350z interior/Exterior parts section

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=43917caa-7861-49d5-a6fd-a668cc92c13e

Plus 5% off all other items

Contact me for discount codes

• 3 weeks later...

I can't deal with Carbon Signal, sent 5 emails trying to sort something and they seem hard work to be honest

Yeah I can understand that. His prices change daily...he just tries to get as much money out from you as possible. He quoted me $375 then when I asked about how to pay and how much for shipping he came back to me a few weeks later and said that price has expried and now its 425 + postage, then i said will be in dubai anyways so I can collect..then he said $450 then....so there seems to be a charge to collect also???! I reckon he wanted me to pay 425 then he would charge around $100 for shipping even if it cost a lot less.

Tarmac, you gonna make any duckbills up soon?

I can't deal with Carbon Signal, sent 5 emails trying to sort something and they seem hard work to be honest

Yeah I can understand that. His prices change daily...he just tries to get as much money out from you as possible. He quoted me $375 then when I asked about how to pay and how much for shipping he came back to me a few weeks later and said that price has expried and now its 425 + postage, then i said will be in dubai anyways so I can collect..then he said $450 then....so there seems to be a charge to collect also???! I reckon he wanted me to pay 425 then he would charge around $100 for shipping even if it cost a lot less.

Tarmac, you gonna make any duckbills up soon?

Sometimes you flog a dead horse with suppliers and it ends up reflecting bad on you so its not worth while to anyone.

Nothing in the pipeline for a duckbill at the moment though sorry