SPYKER

Zedrush

First time ever heard of this car just watched a review by Top Gear, what a gorgeous looking motor both inside and out, Audi engine tuned by the dutch I think he said. absolutely stunning. Anyone seen one in the flesh or know anything more about them? I know that id have to win the lotto for it but my god definatly a show stopper

2006-Spyker-C8-Spyder-and-C12-LaTur.jpg

B)

Spyker is an Netherlands based car maker that's been around since early 1900's. I think one you have pictured is the C8 T, although the lights are a little different. It has a twin turbo V8, 525hp Audi 4.2 litre engine. Propels from zero to 60 miles an hour in 3.9 seconds. Apparently will hit around the 200mph mark. Stunning looking car.

There you go lazybones. :p

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/ ... 1254.shtml

Split the car in half. Everything front of the headrests is beautiful, amazing, work of art design. Everything (visible) behind the headrests – no, no, no, no, no. It’s just wrong. Reminds me of some really ugly corvettes.

There was a slot on a tv programme here a few weeks back and showed this really cool special car club, extremely expensive, you book the dates you want, and turn up and select the super luxury car of your choice for the day or week etc. Something like only 50 members or something silly. They park their Leer jet, and head into the luxury headquarters with meeting and boardrooms and then zoom off in their Zonda, or hi end Porsche etc. Only saw flicks of the programme, so not sure where it was, but suspect US.

There was a slot on a tv programme here a few weeks back and showed this really cool special car club, extremely expensive, you book the dates you want, and turn up and select the super luxury car of your choice for the day or week etc. Something like only 50 members or something silly. They park their Leer jet, and head into the luxury headquarters with meeting and boardrooms and then zoom off in their Zonda, or hi end Porsche etc. Only saw flicks of the programme, so not sure where it was, but suspect US.

Sounds like ecurie25 :)