Spacers

gumpy000

I have 20 mm all round so unable to help with pics but I found they made a huge differance when cornering. Prior to fitting them I got the shock of my life when following a family saloon around a corner which it took with no problem while I went into a spin. I wasn't going particularly fast either. Ive never had any probs on any corners since fitting them and my confidence has leaped up. Well worth the dosh and I assume 25mm would be even better.

The only worry I would have with fitting 25mm is how far the tyre would stick, out not only from an aesthetic view point but a legal point as well. I also think it might look a bit odd when viewed from the behind. It might make the wheels look thin as they'll be poking out but not filling the wheel arch. Wider wheels would look better from this stand point imo.

Try the search cos I'm sure you'll find pics there.

I have 25/25, I should have gone for 25/30. Standard sized wheels. :) EDIT- On mine the wheels would still be perfectly legally within the wheelarch with 30's at the rear, they look OK, not too skinny from the rear. :teeth: I think there's a pic in my gallery.

Edited by Floydbax

I had 20/25 spacers before moving on to 19 Volks gtc,s . Now running 275 rear and 255 front tyres and they fill out the same on the rear and 10 mill wider front . Look just right.Fit the the 20/25 split and save a fortune on wider wheels and tyres.

Good luck