Ebay scum bag!

hensh65

If people want to moan and say that they're not going to contribute then quite frankly I think they shouldn't be. This is a community, built by the community for the community. It thrives on people's input and if people don't put in, then why should the be able to take?

So you're saying we should make the forum private and if members don't continually post X posts per month they shouldn't be able to read anything? I haven't had the time to post much recently and I don't think I've ever sold anything on here, perhaps I should close my account. :stir:

• Like 1

yea i refuse to sell on ebay (and on here now :dry: )

Advertised my snapon roll cab and box on ebay limited edition tons of up close photographs auctioned With sold as seen welcome viewing, auction end around £900

guy came to pick it up and said im not paying £900 for it ill give you £600, to which i said erm no you won the auction for £900, he said well it not worth it so im not paying, then filed a complaint with ebay against me for item not as described

Stevo why do you refuse to sell on here now? Why are you actually here? You didn't have the decency to answer any of my PM's either to do with a request that YOU put in!!

Why have you such a chip on your shoulder?

http://www.350z-uk.c...st/page__st__40

its a 350z forum i have a 350z and there is a good number of guys i get on well with here despite what alot think of me, hey mouthwash hated me now im doing him favour going out my way to collect an exhaust, Ekona disliked me now we have a good laugh same with SMD

regarding the Pm i was away on work with crappy internet service that was slow it took age to do anything and after the rude "I'll take that as a no. Cheers" Message i didn't see much point in replying

There is no chip on my should just seems certain people like to place it there :D

I never hated you :lol: you just never got my humour and at that point I didn't have my Stevo to English dictionary so could never quite work out what you meant :p

Also, if you decide not to sell on here because you've had a bad experience or whatever.. Surely that's up to you and not a requirement of being on the site? Bit of an odd thing to have a problem about.

It depends what the issue is I suppose. Maybe Stevo would like to elaborate?

Im always buying stuff on ebay, but have really been put off trying to sell stuff on there after my last few experiences. I sold a mobile phone on there earlier in the year, described it totally accurately, saying how it was 3 years old, had a few marks as expected for a 3 year old phone, had loads of pictures on it. Sold it to some bloke, i actually finished work early so I could send it next day special delivery etc. Bloke gets it then moans that its got a few marks on it and its not mint. I pointed out that I said that in the listing. He raises dispute and ebay say ive got to refund him. I got phone back and just chucked it in the skip rather than go through the hassle of re-listing etc.

Then I sold a motorbike on there. After it sold I actually found loads of spare bits for it, including new battery, new tyres etc which id not put on the listing. Bloke turns up, I tell him i`ll throw all these new bits in for free (£400 worth of bits), I then help him get the bike loaded up, then he turns around and offers me about £200 less than what the selling price was on ebay. I couldnt believe it, especially as id just given him £400 of new bits for free. He then got all funny about it, pointing out bits which id already accurately described in the listing. Id also said in the listing that id strongly recommend people viewed it before buying but he hadnt. I was one step away from knocking the guy out but in the end, as I needed shot of the bike and didnt want to go through all the hassle of re-listing I let him have £100 off the price and off he went.

I used to sell no end of bits on there without any hassle, but it now has really put me off selling stuff.

yea i refuse to sell on ebay (and on here now :dry: )

Advertised my snapon roll cab and box on ebay limited edition tons of up close photographs auctioned With sold as seen welcome viewing, auction end around £900

guy came to pick it up and said im not paying £900 for it ill give you £600, to which i said erm no you won the auction for £900, he said well it not worth it so im not paying, then filed a complaint with ebay against me for item not as described

Stevo why do you refuse to sell on here now? Why are you actually here? You didn't have the decency to answer any of my PM's either to do with a request that YOU put in!!

Why have you such a chip on your shoulder?

:yawn: .. another person attacking someone! "why are you actually here".... why can't he be. :wacko:

If people want to moan and say that they're not going to contribute then quite frankly I think they shouldn't be. This is a community, built by the community for the community. It thrives on people's input and if people don't put in, then why should the be able to take?

So the advice he frequently gives other members isn't contributing? Or the laughs and support he gives other members? Help? Favours? Bit short sighted on your part I'd say. Maybe steves witch hunt theory isn't unfounded...

Edit: Especially from a moderator who's supposed to be above the bitchyness. Dont forget, without the members you'll have no content to moderate...

Nice edit sir! I sit and watch the forum almost all day so I know exactly what goes on here. We have members who want to be here and then we have people who hang about just to cause unrest.

It's a real shame.

What I don't understand is why people come on here, moan about the place and then still stay here?? If it's that bad then why come on?

So you're saying we should make the forum private and if members don't continually post X posts per month they shouldn't be able to read anything? I haven't had the time to post much recently and I don't think I've ever sold anything on here, perhaps I should close my account. :stir:

Nice play on words. However you're severely mistaken. This is a public forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. My point is that people who don't want to be here don't need to be.

It thrives on people's input and if people don't put in, then why should the be able to take?

So you're saying we should make the forum private

Nice play on words.

:shrug:

Anyway, it's my birthday, I'm off to the pub. :drunk:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

Nice play on words. However you're severely mistaken. This is a public forum built by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. My point is that people who don't want to be here don't need to be.

And you're the person to make that decision are you? I didn't realise I was at your mercy. Maybe I should just leave too!

If people didn't want to be on here.. They wouldn't be.