Help

lukeaJones

Not an expert but might try start up the car, turn it off and try locking it. If still fails to lock, try disconnect the battery for few minutes to reset and try lock your car. That's what I'll do temporary and get it checked tomorrow to find out the actual issue.

Maybe someone here has same issue before that can give you better answer.

You sure the second key isn't in the car - that will cause the symptons you have,

Just what I thought when I read the first post - reason being I did exactly this when I brought my car home for the first time! Spent ages out on my driveway trying to work out why the hell it was beeping at me; finally realised the spare key was in my bag on the passenger seat.... :lol:

I

You sure the second key isn't in the car - that will cause the symptons you have.

I didn't know this ... Thx

often wondered if I used to button on the boot to lock car and the keys were inside .. Would it unlock after some time or just be locked until I pressed the button again?.

I

You sure the second key isn't in the car - that will cause the symptons you have.

often wondered if I used to button on the boot to lock car and the keys were inside .. Would it unlock after some time or just be locked until I pressed the button again?.

I think the point is you can't lock the car with the key inside, if I've understood how it works correctly.

I

I think the point is you can't lock the car with the key inside, if I've understood how it works correctly.

:thumbs: although I have to say I never tried the button lock option with the key in the car.

• Like 1