My shiny new knob (couldn't resist)

zakeri88

I plasti-dipped mine the first time round but I didn't like the rubbery feel of the handle after a while. So I took it all off, sanded down, and just re-sprayed satin black and then lacquered it. Prefer the smoother finish

Edit: Car looks good otherwise though mate. Got the alezan seats in mine too :cloud9: and the GT4 wheels :)

Edited by chirag1988
  • Like 1

Nice knob mate :p

Got my zed a new knob too, but its not a shiny ....just an OEM JDM/US spec knob B)

Don't want to pi** on your parade veeg but the gear knob you (we) have is also actually found in a UK Nissan Primera/Almera & the Xtrail so nothing as cool as JDM sorry. :lol:

Still beautiful though. :D

Nice gear knob Op. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Got my zed a new knob too, but its not a shiny ....just an OEM JDM/US spec knob B)

Don't want to pi** on your parade veeg but the gear knob you (we) have is also actually found in a UK Nissan Primera/Almera & the Xtrail so nothing as cool as JDM sorry. :lol:

Opssss wrong info from CM :o, Oh well, it's still a knob for cool guys B)

Edited by veeg33
  • Like 1

Opssss, Oh well, it's still a knob for cool guys B)

Definitely and still a unique gear knob to have in a Zed. ;):yahoo:

• Like 1

Opssss, Oh well, it's still a knob for cool guys B)

Definitely and still a unique gear knob to have in a Zed. ;):yahoo:

Yep, fitted today and loving it :wub: