Nismo S Tune Cat Back

Phlukey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It's a real shame man! I know the struggle you're going through. I even went to CTD-Germany.com because I remember some time ago they were still selling the Nismo S-Tune Cat backs brand new (albeit for a ridiculous price). I can have a look over here on mainland Europe if you like?

Would appreciate any help I can get in finding one really.

Having a Supra built at the moment too and having some of the same problems with rare parts....... Just gotta keep at it. They always come up EVENTUALLY lol

Tried both those places before Jimbob and they don't have stock and can't actually get them anymore, but thanks anyways.

I'm sure eventually someone will decide to sell their car and revert back to stock and sell the exhaust separately to make some extra cash :-)

Lmao had seen that mate. Was considering messaging them and asking if they want to swap it for my low mileage stock system and some cash as they're a dealer, but I'm sure they won't be interested lol

Edited by Phlukey

Saw that one thanks Olly. It was a bit scruffy though and had dings in it...... I'm a bit OCD remember lol.

Good news...... Myself and Rob managed to pass the exam today :) Thanks for all your help over the past couple of weeks mate. Are you going to be sitting in as CRS on our Advanced Sim course too?

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao had seen that mate. Was considering messaging them and asking if they want to swap it for my low mileage stock system and some cash as they're a dealer, but I'm sure they won't be interested lol

Someone offered the dealer £1500 for the Nismo exhaust is it worth £1500 ??

Having a Supra built at the moment too and having some of the same problems with rare parts....... Just gotta keep at it. They always come up EVENTUALLY lol

There's one for sale from a breaker on the 350z Facebook page:https://m.facebook.com/groups/11083121978?view=permalink&id=10154285450841979

https://www.ebay.co....tm/252317862699

Just buy this ! Haha wheels and exhaust gotta be worth 2K alone.

I am guessing it wasn't someone on here that bought this? I went to have a look as its local, was in a fairly tatty state and the gearbox sounded horrendous when off the clutch in neutral.. I was also hunting for 18's not 19's so the wheels were a negative to me, guessing from peoples comments they would have easily covered the costs of a set of 18's though?!

Mark

There's one for sale from a breaker on the 350z Facebook page:https://m.facebook.com/groups/11083121978?view=permalink&id=10154285450841979

Thanks for the heads up there, but I've had a look on the Facebook group and the only one I can see on there is in Gibraltar and is not actually a genuine Nismo system. It's a Fujitsubo Legalis R :(

The search continues......

Edited by Phlukey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.co....tm/252317862699

Just buy this ! Haha wheels and exhaust gotta be worth 2K alone.

I am guessing it wasn't someone on here that bought this? I went to have a look as its local, was in a fairly tatty state and the gearbox sounded horrendous when off the clutch in neutral.. I was also hunting for 18's not 19's so the wheels were a negative to me, guessing from peoples comments they would have easily covered the costs of a set of 18's though?!

Mark

It's been sitting in my garage for a week or two now, the gearbox noise is the release bearing the Nismo wheels have been refurbished diamond cut rims and dished centres, the front bumper was removed and damage sorted nothing broken. The interior is in good condition, when ordered from new this Z had all the options the Nismo exhaust sounds wonderful and in excellent condition. When I decided to buy it was working on the assumption that the wheels and exhaust are worth 3k so an HR for 7K was cheap.
  • Like 2