Scotland drive out next year?????

Stew

You should have given me a shout Martin. I missed Jim last time he was up.

I am up for organising a weekend drive out in the highlands. It would be a laugh. I should hpefully manage wales next year early too!

Would people genuinly be interested?

You should have given me a shout Martin. I missed Jim last time he was up.

I am up for organising a weekend drive out in the highlands. It would be a laugh. I should hpefully manage wales next year early too!

Would people genuinly be interested?

If you manage to make it down for a Wales or Wrexham/Chester11

Bex and i am sure we could make a weekend of it in Scotland, Martinmac will back me i'm sure on my word :thumbs:

I will try to make it. Work commitments and lack of notice of work commitments are to blame! This is all set to change in the near future though!

I don't know if the girlfriend would enjoy it, she'd think we were all sad.... unless of course I take her shopping..... that makes everything fine.

Oh well, I think we'll have to get a Scotland I meet togther!

At a push I could use Rio Pretiges route (the video above, check their website) If not then one of the EVO routes. Loch Lommond, Fort William, Gairloch kind of area. All West and Highlands. Unless Anyone wants St Andrews etc.

I'm an east coaster (yes coast as the beach is less than 10 mins drive!) and to be honest I very rarely head North! I'm sure we could plan a route to take in the Lochinver road. Actually could tie in nicely.

It would be fantastic, I'm sure for anyone wanting a long weekend drive could extend it by a day and go to Edinburgh and stuff too. Do the whole Royal Mile and Castle stuff. That would maybe keep the other halfs happy too!