Evo Mag

Daryl

Kept it quiet mainly as it was last minute, but got invited to attend Bedford today with a couple of other lucky guys, courtesy of Evo, they ran a competition on Facebook, asking for people to post their first performance car.

Was great to meet some of the team at Evo, and they were doing a feature comparing carbon brakes to steel ones, in a pair of F type R's, which were stunning. Didnt manage anywhere near as much track time as everyone hoped, as we only got an hour in on the West circuit, and we were only allowed 3 cars on track at a time. Managed about 10laps total, which was not enough really, but topped off a great day, and hopefully in a month or so, you will see my Azure as part of a feature they are doing, along with a few words of mine. I also bigged the forum up for being a massive help.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I've not read my copy yet, but without even looking I bet it got four stars.

Their scoring system is awful lately. If it's a super car it gets 5, if it's a junior supercar it gets 4.5, anything remotely decent gets a 4 and the average stuff gets a 3. They don't use 2 or 1, so there's no point.