Oh my goodness!

glrnet

You know what, I can guarantee every time Graham posts a "random" subject with no meaning there's a web link and that's it.

Every bloody time I click on it and it's of no interest......

Headings please of suitable use...... Especially from a mod ;)

Miserable git :p Oh, and you need an excuse to break open a bottle of wine :lol::surrender:
  • Like 1

But Mel Wakeman argues: "Why can't they include on the menu what the customer would need to do to burn all those calories off? In the case of this Double Donut Burger, around three hours of continuous running should just about do it. I wonder how many people would still opt for the item knowing this."

I'll still give it a go Mel, I have an infinite amount of time to spend siting on the sofa burning it off. :)

Last month I was down south with Lacky off here as he was helping move some equipment. Took him to an absolute hole of a pub and said he could have whatever he wanted off the menu... so he ordered a hubcap burger! Without knowing what it was In asked for 2 of them and the woman looked at me like I was special. She explained one was more than enough. 10 minutes later this big bugger turned up

IMG-20141023-WA0013_zpsdfbg5ara.jpg

Edited by R35LEE