Japan Racing JR11 Wheels £625 per set

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

Some of these new wheels from Japan Racing are starting to feed through, there are not huge amounts to choose from as yet but they are on there way

At £625 a set these wheels are perfect for people on a budget or wanting a second set, i'm in the process of getting some in for my car so I can do a press release with fitted pics

Here are some details and pics below, wheel weight on an 18" is around 11kg

I will leave these for you to browse over and catch up with you soon

jr11-chart_zps3f3a4a73.png

JR11HYPBL_zpse49580b4.jpg

JR11MATTEBLACK_zps4c21b9fd.jpg

JR11BR_zpsf6cdc0e8.jpg

JR11WHITE_zps573eb66d.jpg

JR11GM_zpsdb75e90d.jpg

JR11MIX_zpsb44fbfdc.jpg

Whats stock weight on gt wheels like compared with these ? Are they load or speed rated ?

Probably similar, I don't know the stock weight though tbh, I don't have any info on whether load or speed rated but I will ask, these are a cheap wheel so expectations should reflect the price paid. Having said that I am going to get in a set for mine for the winter so I can give a more experienced feedback

:thumbs:

Whats stock weight on gt wheels like compared with these ? Are they load or speed rated ?

Probably similar, I don't know the stock weight though tbh, I don't have any info on whether load or speed rated but I will ask, these are a cheap wheel so expectations should reflect the price paid. Having said that I am going to get in a set for mine for the winter so I can give a more experienced feedback

:thumbs:

They look very nice for little money, if you could pm me any details regarding ratings when you find out that be great. I like the jr11 and jr3 very much :wub: