Storing over winter

HARMLU

Hi, got my car in a friend's garage for the winter already. I'm going to store her over the winter in the hope of having better luck with selling her come spring.

Has anybody had any experience with storing over winter? Is it worth getting the fuel out the lines?

Any other advice would be appreciated. Also, where's the best earthing point for the trickle charger?

Thanks Alex, use millers fuel additive, so will overdosing (slightly) help? Have just under half a tank now, so perhaps after winter, take it for gentle drive to shell, and then just as gentle until tank needs filling?

Other than that, got it covered :thumbs:

And when getting the wheels off the ground, don't leave the suspension hanging as I believe it's not good for it? Ideally you want to take the wheels off and put them on a rack supported through the centre, so you don't have weight on the tyres

Thanks all, I will over inflate tyres slightly as its not particularly practical for me to take weight off wheels. It went in on a dry day, so brakes shouldn't corrode. Have a trickle charger connected. I shall also stuff the pipes with wire wool to deter the mice. Will add a small amount of fuel millers eco max over time also.

....Teddy is on order....

In the meantime, I know it's going to be a bit of time involved in getting her up and running, so would accept 6k for a quick sale if anyone wants a bargain!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90653-for-sale-54-uk-gt-spec-6250/