Good lookers can be found on the following:

American Airlines

Virgin

Whizz Air

KLM

BA

Ryan Air = Dogs from the gutter!!

:lol:

I dated a BA airline hostess many moons ago, she was ok I preferred her sister. We broke up after 9/11 as she was all emotional and I couldnt be arsed with it all. Came home one night, she was with her ex, crying into his arms and I thought, sorted I dont need to break up with her! :lol:

• Like 2

There's rarely a fit hostess either!

American Airlines

Virgin

Whizz Air

KLM

BA

I dated a BA airline hostess many moons ago, she was ok I preferred her sister. We broke up after 9/11 as she was all emotional and I couldnt be arsed with it all. Came home one night, she was with her ex, crying into his arms and I thought, sorted I dont need to break up with her! :lol:

Brilliant :clap:

There's rarely a fit hostess either!

American Airlines

Virgin

Whizz Air

KLM

BA

Classic :lol:

• Like 1

Ian remember the Swedish girl who lived opposite me we chatted to when you were detailing my Zed, she works for BA, so that list above is pretty accurate I would say!

pics or it didn't happen ( the swedish girl not Ian!)

TBH Singapore and Emirates changed the game with their hosties and are still probably the best, SAS used to be good but they are getting older all the time. I imagine Virgin were something else in the late 80's but unfortunately they appear to still have the same girls nowadays :lol:

For European Airlines Aegean take some beating on the hostie front, they used to make a point of sending their visitors (including me) to and from the airport on the crew minibus which is about as close as youre going to get to travelling in a van full of supermodels. Happy times. ;)

Ian remember the Swedish girl who lived opposite me we chatted to when you were detailing my Zed, she works for BA, so that list above is pretty accurate I would say!

pics or it didn't happen ( the swedish girl not Ian!)

She was god damn beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

TBH Singapore and Emirates changed the game with their hosties and are still probably the best, SAS used to be good but they are getting older all the time. I imagine Virgin were something else in the late 80's but unfortunately they appear to still have the same girls nowadays :lol:

For European Airlines Aegean take some beating on the hostie front, they used to make a point of sending their visitors (including me) to and from the airport on the crew minibus which is about as close as youre going to get to travelling in a van full of supermodels. Happy times. ;)

I've stayed at a few hotels where the hostesses and pilots reside, makes for an interesting evening whilst you're sat at the bar pi**ed ogling gorgeous hostesses!!

I've stayed at a few hotels where the hostesses and pilots reside, makes for an interesting evening whilst you're sat at the bar pi**ed ogling gorgeous hostesses!!

Im back at the Meridian Dubai in a couple of weeks, the swimming pool is a like some kind of bikini catwalk as Emirates is just over the road. Bliss. :lol:

I've just flown with Ireland's best today and it was very unusually late!

They are the best in my experience at getting me to my place in Spain efficiently and they appear to be trying to make it a better experience now after they were voted the UK's most hated company - the shareholder's didn't like that. You never see or hear from Michael O'Leary these days - they keep him well locked away!