which wheels

nixy

I'd really like to change my wheels at some point soon but pesuading my other half to let me spend any more cash will be difficult! I'm not into anything 'bling' but could do with a few ideas of what will look good without looking cheap but also without costing a small fortune.

Or you don't need to change, get them powder coated in black with a nice matching orange style line around the circumference and a hard wearing lacquer over the whole lot, should give you a neat look to your motor for around 80 quid a wheel. (for a proper respray and bake job, i think you can get them resprayed cheaper... but work on worst case and you will always be pleasantly surprised...)

how strange! I don't actually like black wheels. As mentioned above a second hand set of somethng might be an option - then there's tyres....just don't feel I can do anything else to improve the car's looks until the wheels have been done.

How about these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-TSW-Thruxton-A ... dZViewItem

Nice, Rickya and rmmackfc have them. Infact rmmackfc is selling his very soon iirc ;)

Spot on mate :thumbs: Already have a buyer though ;)

If you want any photos or anything Nixy regarding these let me know. The anthracite gray colour does look nice on the Sunset.

Ricky????