I really fancy some woos bang

nissanman312

It's a 4wd turbo so power delivery will be totally different to that of the na V6.

Personally I do like them but they are just turbo saloon cars and not much to look at in comparison to the Zed. Was looking at them years ago but I decided in the end to go for an Impreza as it was a car I had always wanted & was a much better looker than the Evo's imo.

I really fancy a Mitsubishi Evo ... I have a friend with an Evo Vl and another one with an Evo Vlll

They're quicker than the Zed but not by miles ... it's just the delivery of the power which is awesome

Anyone own one or both ?

OK that should be understandable now ... comments ? :)

In my view the only Evo worth having is the six and a half Tommi Mäkinen

I love the zed just be great to have the 4wd on bad weather days

Had my Impreza for over two & a bit years, ...only really needed the 4wd for 3 days out of 780 odd. The weathers not that bad here in Britain imo that you can justify buying a 4wd over a fwd or rwd for "bad weather days".

Don't get me wrong though as I love 4wd and it was awesome with a light weight turbo car like the classic Impreza. B)

Think the missus would curl up and die if I said she had to sit in a scooby lol

The zed dose everything very well I'm looking forward to 2000 mile in Europe in it

But fancy something that handles like a light rally car for those Sunday afternoon mad blasts

Not necessarily a long distance car the zed ticks that box for me