Top Gear/Clarkson Do It Again, the idiots...

chubbster

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/clarkson-falklands-row-mob-attack-terrifying/ar-BB7oOyP

The fools deserve all they get. Had they been attacked and injured I'd have had no sympathy at all.

Do Clarkson and the 'BBC bosses' think I'm stupid? Do they really expect anyone with an ounce of brain to believe that their unbelievably provocative numberplate H982 FKL was a 'coincidence'? They are snivelling, cowardly, stupid liars - it's clear that they are not fit for their jobs. They will never learn, nor change their spots. Enough is enough.

So Jeremy Clarkson trolled the for sale adds just to find a number plate that if you thought about hard enough you could just about get to something about the Falklands, sort of, possible at best.

Some people need to get out more.........

So Jeremy Clarkson trolled the for sale adds just to find a number plate that if you thought about hard enough you could just about get to something about the Falklands, sort of, possible at best.

That's exactly what they did. Glad you've worked it out. Shame it was the best they could do.

I deleted your personal slight from my quote - hope you don't mind.