strictly

andybp

I did have a chuckle about Tony Parks moaning that they were not seen as a band when Peter Gabriel fronts them and got all the attention.... He left and then all the videos showed just Phil Collins mainly, I bet Tony was more than slightly miffed, there did seem to still be an edge with him and Peter.... very frosty :lol:

• Like 1

I did have a chuckle about Tony Parks moaning that they were not seen as a band when Peter Gabriel fronts them and got all the attention.... He left and then all the videos showed just Phil Collins mainly, I bet Tony was more than slightly miffed, there did seem to still be an edge with him and Peter.... very frosty :lol:

:lol: I noticed that, definitely not forgiven or forgotten

just realized where you all go to saturday evenings reappearing about 9pm you're all sitting around in sparkly string vests watching strictly comes dancing

:yahoo::cloud9:

Nope . . I am at my second home . . . YVR :lol:

Have you still got all your bags :stir:

Checked Baggage Sir . . . not friggin likely :angry: Managed to get 2 weeks stuff in to a carry on bag :lol:

just realized where you all go to saturday evenings reappearing about 9pm you're all sitting around in sparkly string vests watching strictly comes dancing

:yahoo::cloud9:

Nope . . I am at my second home . . . YVR :lol:

Have you still got all your bags :stir:

Checked Baggage Sir . . . not friggin likely :angry: Managed to get 2 weeks stuff in to a carry on bag :lol:

:lol:

I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man...

I thought Tony Parks came across as a frustrated band member who wanted to be a front man...

You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him

I like the Gabriel and Collins genesis, lamb lies was an underrated album imo

You're phone must be changing banks to parks, def wanted to be a front man, did you notice everytime he spoke someone over him

Haha no I am watching Match of the Day :blush:

For the love of god ! Focus man :lol:

Football Focus was on Saturday lunchtime :shrug:

We get it at midnight ... It's wales ;)

Ok I won't tell you the results from last week as you are watching them now 'live' ;)

Ok I won't tell you the results from last week as you are watching them now 'live' ;)

watching now, i dont know how Gordon Banks plays with the damaged eye :blackeye:

watching now, i dont know how Gordon Banks plays with the damaged eye :blackeye:

Wasn't he also on bass guitar for Led Zepp?