I've done my first mods - DRLs, Rear tints and Stubby Aerial - How many more to come?

leet8845

I shall just live in the Z. I have it all figured out, sleep in the passenger seat and store some clothes and toothbrush in the boot.

I won't be stuck for entertainment, I've got H+ internet, DVDs, and multiple screens to keep me occupied. I did have to sell my 50 inch TV to fund it but I won't need that anymore anyway :lol:

This is the stereo, and my phones on brodit holders. I used decent phone holder magnets to stick the devices including the sat nav remote so I can just throw them on and they don't budge whilst driving.

3Afep5q.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I agree, LEDs are one of the best bang for your buck when it comes to visual mods. I've done the boot & side lights. Still got to do the others and add in some footwell lights if it's not too hard to access the correct wires.

• 2 weeks later...

Over this weekend I've sprayed the DRLs and removed the front number plate holder. I moved the number plate up and I think it makes quite difference when you can see the full grill. I also cut the underhang on the front spoiler as it only served to block the undertray bolts :lol:

I also did a quick oil and filter change whilst I was at it :boxing:

Just need my spacers next and I think I'm done on the exterior unless I get some Nismo skirts and spats and sell my mud flaps at a later date. Haven't decided on that yet.

eILtn8c.jpg

SyfpkHX.jpg

p8C48lu.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers! I'm really happy with how it's turned out. The DRLs like you say, look much better, and the I think moving the number plate/removing the mount improves the line of nose of the car from the side. It also makes the grill more pronounced. A couple of subtle changes have made it look quite bit better :D

Thanks guys. I'm really pleased with the look now. Just need my spacers from Tarmac and I'm all set. Having said that, I did order a couple more "essentials" today :lol:

LED Rears

7uHSv42.jpg

A Stormforce 350z cover to keep the rain and muddy cat feet (and the occasional shite) off my car :angry:

YryTZY3.jpg

Thanks a lot for the compliments! I won the spoiler for just £50 off Ebay, I didn't expect to win it as that was the starting bid, I was outbid early and left it but the other bidder dropped out last minute and I got it. I had to go to London to pick it up but it was a fun drive as I just had the Z It's a made by Ings. It came from the US originally. The grille is a Zunsport, got that new also from Ebay.