[SOLD] '54 UK GT Spec - £6,250

HARMLU

FOR SALE ’54 UK GT 350z - £6,000 *REDUCED* - NOW SOLD :(

Just reduced price for quick sale given the prospect of storage over winter.

It is with deep regret that I am placing my much loved 350z up for sale. This is due to buying a house and will need the cash for repairs/furnishings. I have had the pleasure of owning it since January 2012 and have modified it tastefully (in my eyes). Since I have owned it, I have done all services and have receipts to show. The most recent service was a P3 which include differential oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid, and coolant fluid change on top of the standard P1 items. Since my ownership, it has been run on NOTHING but Shell V-Power, for which I have all receipts to show for this. The car has covered 93,000 miles and has never, in my ownership missed a beat. She drives superbly. The clutch and gearbox are quiet and smooth, even from cold. The original plan was to supercharge it, but decided against due to cost and mainly just wanting to enjoy the car for what it is. Here is a link to my build thread.

http://www.350z-uk.c...-project-to-fi/

Usual GT Spec:

-Cruise, audio on steering wheel

-Bose System

-Heated leather Seats

-18†Rays alloys (refurbished 18 months ago)

-BREMBO Brakes

-350 Floor Mats

-Rear Bridgestone RE050A (Approx 7mm tread)

-Front tyres a little bit more tread

-Battery replaced in 2013

MOT Expires 07/01/2015 (will sell with 12 months)

Tax Expires 31/03/2015 (will include if I receive asking price)

P1 Service due 10/04/2015

Modifications

-Honda RDX ‘stubby’

-5zigen CAT back exhaust

-Horesham Plenum Spacer

-AEM Short Ram induction kit

-TEIN Springs

-Eibach Spacers (25mm/20mm)

-‘Jack’ Steering wheel refurbishment. Perforated sides, nappa leather top and bottom, with a slightly thicker grip

-Gas bonnet dampers

-Rear wiper delete

Other work I have had done:

Front and rear bumper re-spray due to stone chips (the rear had a really small scuff, which meant whole bumper needed re-spraying). This was done earlier this year before I decided to put it up for sale. I have receipts and has 5 year warranty on the work.

Stainless steel Y-Pipe due to the original blowing at the flexi join.

I urge anybody who is looking for a good, clean example 350z to view the car. It has covered a few more miles than others but has been looked after and does not show its mileage or age one bit. If I receive asking price, I will include the remainder of the tax and a BRAND NEW (I got a new one on warranty) Storm Force Car Cover with the sale.

http://www.carcoverz...50z-p-1763.html

I have thoroughly enjoyed the car, and I am certain the next owner will have an enjoyable experience with “Berthaâ€. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If you would like to test drive, feel free but you will have to provide your own temporary (fully comp) insurance.

Having a bit of a problem uploading pics. Happy to email to anyone interested. Just PM :D

edit: location is Bournemouth/Poole

A few more pics on Flickr: https://flickr.com/p...157647649293830

post-16278-0-38359900-1411407755_thumb.jpg

post-16278-0-65842200-1411407801_thumb.jpg

post-16278-0-80352600-1411408041_thumb.jpg

Edited by HARMLU

• 2 weeks later...