370z bumper on 350z??

Desey

Not expecting a yes, but anyone know if a 350z bumper will fit on a 350z,

Heres my inspiration - the Amuse GT kit, which is just a 370z amuse on a 350z effectively

IMG_7962.jpg

I reckon a standard 370z bumper would look better, question is (with a bit of fabrication), will it fit

• Like 1

There are at least 2 companies that do conversions from the 350z to 370Z bumper namely Carbonfiberhoods and Duraflex. You would also have to get hold of a set of 370Z headlights as well. There are a few photos knocking around of the conversions but not pretty IMHO.

Pete

I have the AMS gt bumper which is made to fit the 350z. All I can say is the people fitting it didn't like me :lol: so I doubt you could take an OEM 370z bumper and make it fit without a lot of money to burn. Cant see why you would want to either :shrug: there is tons of good looking front ends for the 350.

I have the AMS gt bumper which is made to fit the 350z. All I can say is the people fitting it didn't like me :lol: so I doubt you could take an OEM 370z bumper and make it fit without a lot of money to burn. Cant see why you would want to either :shrug: there is tons of good looking front ends for the 350.

Like your very one and the photo, the op's photo is my favourite Zed :)