tow hook

Fayelady_z

i wouldnt want to pull a car out on any tow hook bought at a uk car show anyway as there all cheap ally replicas and well dont last haha, makes me chuckle every Benen tow hook at any uk show has '0185' which is interesting as every genuine benen hook has a unique ID number, for a style mod there fine but i wouldn't want it to be my last resort off pulling me out of a gravel trap :)

I bought some benens off ebay, posted the guy a question before I bought them confirming they were genuine and they had 0185 on them... sent them back. :(

I really want a genuine benen in red (their red match my brakes OK!) but even on the actuall benen site they don't have the red ones listed. :(

• 2 weeks later...

yea look by your passenger side exhuast pipe, to the left hand side is your rear tow eye it just bolts to that, but i think it hs to go upside down or it goes up into the bumper rather than on show

Thanks a lot mate for the help, I dont use this forum cuz its got some real opinionated t***s

Will take a look tonight and see if I can fit it, thanks mate

Yet you come back for help with stuff?

Thats the whole point of forums, they have a mixture of people. If you're not willing to contribute the club then why should you expect help from people???

Edited by Neilp
  • Like 1

yea look by your passenger side exhuast pipe, to the left hand side is your rear tow eye it just bolts to that, but i think it hs to go upside down or it goes up into the bumper rather than on show

Thanks a lot mate for the help, I dont use this forum cuz its got some real opinionated t***s

Thats the whole point of forums, they have a mixture of people. If you're not willing to contribute the club then why should you expect help from people???

Totally agree.

Plus if you don't like someone else's opinions then just don't respond. ;)

• Like 1

Totally agree.

Plus if you don't like someone else's opinions then just don't respond. ;)

Sometimes opinionated but always helpful 😊 always blokey often funny! Especially when they go off on a tangent in their own blokey way! Brightens up many a lunch and coffee break😎 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1