Spotted on Rightmove page 10

Wasso

Detailer's heaven, eh Ian ;)

Roller owner might not be too happy if you wield your snow foam around in there though :lol:

Nah we've done out moving for the next ten years. I've just not turned off the Rightmove alerts yet :lol:

Posh apartments ended up in the price range but were immediately dismissed.

Great Bourton just 5 mins from Banbury. Nice little Village.

Best part of our new location is it takes exactly 22 seconds from our back door to the front door, and 12 seconds from our rear door to the rear door OF THE PUB! :drunk:

:lol:

• Like 1

Great Bourton just 5 mins from Banbury. Nice little Village.

Best part of our new location is it takes exactly 22 seconds from our back door to the front door, and 12 seconds from our rear door to the rear door OF THE PUB! :drunk:

:lol:

Awesome your pub is the lounge :thumbs:

Well that too. The first night I got my nephew to run over to the pub, get the restaurant menu and we sat in our lounge deciding what to eat. :lol:

Can you not just put an extension on and just incorporate the pub into your house :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well that too. The first night I got my nephew to run over to the pub, get the restaurant menu and we sat in our lounge deciding what to eat. :lol:

Can you not just put an extension on and just incorporate the pub into your house :thumbs:

I've already had a chat with them for a barrel of beer. Discount price, already found the necessary pump and lines just need my man cave to be built then I have my own pub :lol:

I've already had a chat with them for a barrel of beer. Discount price, already found the necessary pump and lines just need my man cave to be built then I have my own pub :lol:

Please please do this! :lol:

Please please do this! :lol:

I think it was +200 pints for like £260 or something like that. Was super cheap. Give them a bonus wager for the privilege and we are all quids in. Okay so it's not as cheap as a can but +200 pints doesn't mean heading to tescos with a BIG trolley!!