[SOLD] 370z Stillen cat back exhaust

CarpeDiem

Hi,

I have for sale my Stillen Cat back exhaust. The exhaust has just been removed and the original fitted as Im changing car next week.

This exhaust was the best modification I have ever made to a car and it sounded great on the car. The stock exhaust doesnt do the car justice.

There are quite a few videos on youtube demonstrating the difference between stock and this exhaust. You will not be disappointed.

The exhaust has done about 20,000 miles.

I have attached a pic of the system. The system has literally just been removed from the car so all the road grime has still to be cleaned off.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

This system cost over £1000 to import from the US. Looking for £600

post-10270-0-40126800-1409053434_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarpeDiem

No offence taken. They have been a bit neglected recently due to personal circumstances but you are completely correct. After a bit of tlc they come up looking great. I've just gave the back box and tips a quick clean and here is the result.

post-10270-0-07067300-1409061964_thumb.jpg

I was the same as you when I was looking as I didnt want anything too loud and definitely didnt want a constant drone while cruising at motorway speeds. I found this exhaust gave the perfect balance on noise under acceleration but also no drone.

There might even be someone near you that has this fitted and could let you hear it.

Edited by CarpeDiem

its a shame its off the car since i would have liked to hear it and I'm based in glasgow so could have taken it :(

youtube videos don't really help with exhaust tones i find. anyone else you know near the area who has this exhaust? i can always go listen to theirs

Hi gstraw, I never even thought about posting them up for sale before I took it off the car. I had to sell the car as I have a wee one on the way and had to get a family car. You are right what you say about the youtube videos not giving an accurate sound to appreciate the exhaust. I hadnt heard the system when I ordered it from the states. I had just watched the videos and read various reviews. I was not disappointed and all the reviews were spot on. This system complements the car completely. Im not a fan of having a constant drone so I wanted a system that produced a good noise under acceleration but no drone when cruising on motorway and this system delivered.

A member from this site is interested in purchasing but I will let you know if it doesnt go through.

Will370Z and myself (for example) have had the Stillen on our respective 370's for years now (mine since January 2010) and it still brings on a big grin whevever I give the loud pedal a good press and it just encourages me to keep the synchro-rev on all the time.

And there is no drone at cruising speeds with normal conversation at the legal limit. When Will had the Berks Cats installed he found that it was just to loud for comfort and reverted to the OEM Cats.

Gstraw: You would not be disappointed if you bought one, of that I'm sure :thumbs:

• Like 1