Body Kit supplier

zebedy

theres as few on there I like and the prices are good for what you get. Ive built a few Ferrari replicas in the past and know all there is to know about fibre glass so ill fitting parts dont bother me. Ill ask tarmac if they can get what Im after, allbeit maybe wont be what they stock or get in as standard.

I'll be going for the GTR front bumper, some vented side skirts and a nice wrap around rear apron that bonds directly onto my oem bumper.

Looking for a vented bonnet in GRP but all I can find is Carbon ones, which I dont want.

cheers guys - watch this space. Project Green is about to commence. B)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry if this reply is a bit out of date now. but for the love of god don't use mad motors!! They are total crap. They supplied me some venom side skirts earlier this year (after a very long wait I must say, and with no paper work or invoice), and the quality is the worst I have ever seen. The fibreglass is so thin they are see though, they where designed to be stuck over original skirts not bolt on replacements (they where sold as bolt on replacements) and they didn't even fit over the original skirts, they arrived damaged. the list goes on. They wouldn't except a return or refund, and I have now had my credit card involved for several months to resolve the issues. My advice would be to go with a trader on here, never had a problem at all :). But stay well clear of mad motors!