Hi - N Wales - Abergele

after an extensive search over quite a few months i bought a zed on tuesday :yahoo: , 800 mile trip but it was worth it, its a gunmetal grey 04 gt pack with 13k on the clock , 1 owner fnsh, with all the extras, sat nav, ali pack, parking sensors, mats inc the boot, carbon fibre front bumper thingy ;) etc.... even gave me a phone for the hands free but fancy the bluetooth adapter now and some z badges to replace the nissan ones

19" antera alloys with new p-zeros :thumbs:

fitted a JWT pop charger today B)

some gratuitous pics... cheers Paul

Hi Gixxer.

Already spoke to you be pm, if your ever in the Wrexham area drop me a pm and maybe we could meet up :thumbs:, or another option would be to get your name down for the lakes run and meet up with a few of us, Martinmac is buying the shandys so it should be a good day for all :p

800 mile trip?? Where was the car, spain??? :p

No, no he got lost on the way there. He had sat nav on the way back though :thumbs:

Just kiddin' GIXXERUK, glad you've got a z now, sounds like a good one too :thumbs:

:lol: more likely to of got lost on the way back with the zed sat nav ;)

it was way down the other side of london :scare:

Welcome mate. Get yourself along to the NW run in Oct. We meet in chester and head into wales.

Hi sinbad, i'll check that out (is it in the events section? i'll have a look see) :thumbs:

Yes mate, the dates not been set yet but the last few outings have been brilliant, (30 or so went last time) you'd think some of the roads around Bala where designed for the Zed.. oh and the sunday roast is lovely :thumbs:

See here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9476