BadCOK's Zed Progress.....Low and Dark

badCOK

Well, today some more goodies arrived courtesy of the Postman :D

Some used Eibach / SPC Rear camber arms...

5B5C19A6-EC38-403F-BF53-0A4E9503145F_zpsr5zuee2b.jpg

Going to give them a clean up and might get them powder coated in orange....

Tyres are starting to see signs of wear given they're 11j and stick out without the camber arms, catching the arch rim every two seconds...

86E9FA42-65E7-496F-811C-D1018F58750E_zps39gpskhn.jpg

Picked up some 370z ARK R Spec Decats from Octet,

Pleasure to do business with and excellent packaging (mounds and mounds of bubble wrap to fight through :boxing:)

Given that my Zed is the HR model, these fit perfectly. Top notch Ark quality as i expected :D

B769B2E0-7F07-4531-9FA4-FE5F0635735E_zpsfhxxcsh8.jpg

E761E917-7C22-429A-966B-ED31020815FA_zpsc4xcdvhq.jpg

Going to give the bits all a good polish and hopefully fit the whole Ark system and decats within the next month

VERY VERY EXCITED :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Edited by badCOK
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

*****Exhaust Update***** :D

The sunshine managed to stay out last saturday so my brother and I cracked on with fitting an Ark Grip True Dual that id picked up..... Couple hours of shouting and cursing, half a can of plus gas and two Papa Johns Pizzas and it was finally on.

6BC8845B-B4A1-4451-8F19-BFAA40818FCA_zpseqp2pqb2.jpg

Out with the old....

C7A12EF7-C09D-4128-B586-A5E57DACC5B3_zpsnvwnk8vx.jpg

We thought it would be a nightmare job to do on axle stands, but was a doodle thanks to the Plus Gas lubricant.

F4926248-9782-43CC-B433-BC55D1B847A6_zpsk8hxga2r.jpg

C4F72297-EF37-46FA-9461-8F5B1664C6D0_zpsujskncq9.jpg

And how she sits at the moment...

964e8e4e-f872-4ac3-861d-f638008d0978_zpsb54729e7.png

92d476fb-da11-498a-a8e6-e9fd42215e48_zps082dc80b.png

D26CF4F6-AB0F-4221-922A-A0BFA931010A_zpsfiusm3vo.jpg

4ef5dcc1-4c80-40db-872a-7b1dc3dab79b_zps455d9101.png

Got the MOT next month, so once thats done ill get the Ark R Spec Decats fitted :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Small little update....

Had planned to remove the Nissan Badges and 350z badge from the front and back of the car, I'm a massive fan of a completely debadged car.

After checking out a few guides on this, realised that it leaves a recess on the front and those two annoying holes at the back..

So i thought id take the badges off and spray them black. Not a fan of the Z Burger badge that you can buy.

58E7B43C-6D13-4D2F-9A28-DCDFEF8914F8.png_zps2xqvolg4.jpeg

Liked the look so much that i think I'm going to keep the badges and avoid getting the holes filled!

F1DD69D8-B2B9-4E68-94B3-CBB22B580BD8_zpstxdzyowm.jpg

And the rear.... without the '350z' badge...

59044298-ED26-40C7-8CDE-8BE96B366946_zpsog9xujd4.jpg

8D499800-8572-4FB2-B2D2-A6E65C2439D3_zpswgkkgvv8.jpg

Got the arches rolled by Paul from Arch Enemy too..... excellent job. Rolled them far enough to stop the 11js rubbing all the time, but has maintained the arch strength. Couldnt recommend enough!

Meant that i could take the car to Wales and thrash it as much as i wanted without worrying about the arches! Went with my two brother in their cars and my nephew too.

An E46 M3, Audi RS4 and an Mx5 thats so wide its ridiculous!

Ill stick some pics up when i can :D

Edited by badCOK
  • Like 3

I hate you, i dont know you but i hate you already hahaha, car looks awesome! the stance at the back looks amazing! deffo need to get some 10/11j wheels on mine! fancy coming to the SE xmas dinner/meet? im not far from you in East London! I'll actually be in croyden tomorrow setting up the main firework display!

I hate you, i dont know you but i hate you already hahaha, car looks awesome! the stance at the back looks amazing! deffo need to get some 10/11j wheels on mine! fancy coming to the SE xmas dinner/meet? im not far from you in East London! I'll actually be in croyden tomorrow setting up the main firework display!

haha cheers bro :D yeah ill 100% pop along to the xmas meet. drop me a message and ill pop along!

Lol,I did the same,sold my M3 to save money and have since spent a small fortune on the a Z. Nice looking car mate.

Yeah, do miss the SMG a little bit....but couldn't live without a proper coupe for any longer!

Look's great as usual Paul ~ wanted to ask you what size tyres are you running on the back just out of interest? ;)

Cheers man! trying my best :D pretty sure from memory, that they're 265s on the rear. with a 40 Profile.....and a slight stretch...

Tidy vehicle looks wiiiiide

This looks so awesome!! Loving what you've done :thumbs:

Cheers guys :D

Look's great as usual Paul ~ wanted to ask you what size tyres are you running on the back just out of interest? ;)

Cheers man! trying my best :D pretty sure from memory, that they're 265s on the rear. with a 40 Profile.....and a slight stretch...

Must be all that stretch that makes them look so fat then. B) Honestly thought they'd be wider.

I'm running 275's on the rear currently in 19" and love the wide rear tyre look. Zed's looking great Paul so keep it up. :thumbs:

Must be all that stretch that makes them look so fat then. B) Honestly thought they'd be wider.

I'm running 275's on the rear currently in 19" and love the wide rear tyre look. Zed's looking great Paul so keep it up. :thumbs:

Its coz the rear rims are 11J wide.....think the standard rays are 8.5 or 9j....so in effect my rims are 2 inches wider than the rays.....4 whole inches wider :D

Its coz the rear rims are 11J wide.....think the standard rays are 8.5 or 9j....so in effect my rims are 2 inches wider than the rays.....4 whole inches wider :D

I did notice that in one of your earlier posts. B) Mine are 10.5J on the rear, ET20.

I'm actually considering moving on to 285's on the rear & 255's on the front when I need to next change tyres. I don't want to upset the handling though so more research is needed first although it's actually cheaper would you believe to get the 285/35/19 tyre than a 275/35/19. :dry: Weird. :surrender::lol:

I did notice that in one of your earlier posts. B) Mine are 10.5J on the rear, ET20.

I'm actually considering moving on to 285's on the rear & 255's on the front when I need to next change tyres. I don't want to upset the handling though so more research is needed first although it's actually cheaper would you believe to get the 285/35/19 tyre than a 275/35/19. :dry: Weird. :surrender::lol:

ahh ok. i think mine is et8 on the rears and et 12 on the fronts....dont quote me though!

Just seen uve got a SC on ur zed too....ill have to do some further exploring of your build thread :D

• 3 months later...
Posted · Hidden by ioneabee, March 8, 2015 - referring to a disapproved for sale add
Hidden by ioneabee, March 8, 2015 - referring to a disapproved for sale add

Worth adding the Exhaust has already sold!

car will be up for sale as of next week if anyones intersted.

That's a shame. One of my favourite looking Zeds on here. :byebye::in_love:

As Will said make sure you write a proper for sale ad and I'm sure it will sell quickly. GLWTS. :thumbs:

Cheers lad! Currently putting her back to standard. Forgot how upset and sad doing that makes me feel 😢

Cheers lad! Currently putting her back to standard. Forgot how upset and sad doing that makes me feel 😢

Does suck when that time comes. :thumbdown:

When the time comes for my Zed I think I'm going to sell mine pretty much as is because it's such a shame stripping off all the mods, ...and also because I sold off all the standard parts I took off. :dry::lol:

• Like 1