Group Buy - Dashcam BlackVue DR600GW-HD WIFI - 16GB

ioneabee

I've got the possiblity of getting the above dashcam (Brand New - English version - not ebay) for £240 including Power Magic Pro (not the older standard one) + £10 for delivery

http://www.blackvue....wi-fi-53-detail

This retails at £259.00 for the cam + £49.99 for the power magic pro = £308.99 - so a saving of £59

There may be an import duty applied (i'm guessing at around £25 for the shipment) which would be spread amongst all of us

add your name to the list if you're interested and pm me your details

1. ioneabee (Andy)

Edited by ioneabee

Sorry just read that they only ship within the US, which is odd considering the price is in sterling :wacko:

yep - thats been the problem - but managed to find one that will - its just the shipping costs are so high - but saying that, its still cheaper than ripoffuk

If I hadn't already taken the plunge id be after one of these, they look decent and the ability to live view via your phone is handy when you're setting it up. Parking mode is great too and seems to be a must with the number of rents, scrapes and dings people are posting.

The DR650GW 2CH (with GPS and Wi-Fi)including Power Magic Pro is available for £325 + £10 delivery - normal retail on this is £340 + £50 = £390

a saving of £65

let me know

Andy

The DR650GW 2CH (with GPS and Wi-Fi)including Power Magic Pro is available for £325 + £10 delivery - normal retail on this is £340 + £50 = £390

a saving of £65

let me know

Andy

That's perfect, put me down for one :thumbs: . how do we go about putting an order in?

Im not sure who you are doing this with, but i ran one last year via Car Tech Centre. They do not specifically state that they sell the 600 model on the website, however if you send AJ an email, he will let you know for sure. He was very helpful and his communications were great!

#######################

BlackVue DR350 8GB - £90.00 inc P&P (Save £9.00)

BlackVue DR380H-HD 8GB - £150.00 inc P&P (Save £15.00)

BlackVue DR400G-HD II 16GB - £195.00 inc P&P (Save £15.00)

BlackVue DR500GW-HD 16GB - £225.00 inc P&P (Save £15.00)

BlackVue Power Magic PRO - £32.00 inc P&P (Save £3.00)

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

AJ van den Berg

Email: hello@cartechcentre.co.uk

Tel: 07716 349962

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to have all gone a bit quiet. I have just been looking about and I can find it for about the same price direct, so I'm going to buy it from there, Cheers anyway.

Edited by DDay

in the end I went UK based - as once you added (possibly) import and vat, it comes out the same if you buy here and if its faulty in warranty - much easier to return

so mods can lock