Now i have 2..........

Decided that i couldnt live without a manual box in my life, so bought a new one :)

This one isnt a JDM, isnt an auto, and isnt that far off the ground :)

Meister R Zeta R coilovers, front and rear camber arms, rear toe arms, and a great exhaust, (although im not sure of the brand)

Also gonna swap over all my other mods, Rota GTR-Ds, popcharger, and looking to go boosted within a year :teeth:

Now have a surplus set of HSD monopro's aswell.........

20140810_234350_zpsohmiquqb.jpg

20140810_234333_zpsk746kcrt.jpg

20140810_234300_zps4xxgxh41.jpg

filling up with 99 of course!

It's either a HKS or a rep. Either way it sounds way better than my last 2 350z exhausts. Until i get a new one of course

20140809_005511_zpsvrw4e7gd.jpg

Edited by Desey

So your the one who bought my old zed! I seen it advertised on pistonheads, called the girl up and she told me she had already taken a deposit :(

Have fun with it... I spent a fortune on them mods :p

I will get another soon!

I won't wreck this one!

It's a copy I bought off ebay! Japspeed! But.. Nothing wrong with it and it sounds awsome! Check out my short build thread for info on what I done to it... The girl who had it after me done a couple more bits, but I have no idea what...

I did have big plans for the car, but then I got bored! I got my eye on a C63 now, before I get myself a GTR!

It's a copy I bought off ebay! Japspeed! But.. Nothing wrong with it and it sounds awsome! Check out my short build thread for info on what I done to it... The girl who had it after me done a couple more bits, but I have no idea what...

I did have big plans for the car, but then I got bored! I got my eye on a C63 now, before I get myself a GTR!

this exhaust sounds mental, way better than by blitz and my cobra.

lol i take you for a drive when i boost it!