JWT Popchargers now in stock.

Gaz Walker

We are now holding the JWT Popchargers instock for the Z and will be offering them forsale at the unbelievably low price of £95 each. Unless you have had your head under a rock for the last 6 months you will know this is the induction system to have for the "Z"!

Here is what JWT say on their website about the popcharger:

350Z 03+POP-CHARGER AIR FILTER W/HEAT SHIELD Produces a real 6.5+ hp increase at the wheels! Hood sealed heat shield insures outside air temperatures. This system consistently out performs extended piping systems on the 350Z without the risk of ingesting water due to remote filter positioning.

jwt1.jpg

jwt2.jpg

jwt3.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Dont forget the delivery ontop of that. Courtesy Parts also have really high delivery costs to the UK.

The cheapest I found it was at mynismo.com and that ended up costing over £120.

£95 is a bargain for one, the stainless pipes are additional, I got mine from Big Phil :thumbs:

im with sarnie , i fitted my popcharger without that steel bowl thing the MAF bit bolted directly on to the blue filter part, i ordered from mynismo at christmas ended up being a shade under 100 without the customs sting

I thought that too, I never had or need that adapter thingy :wacko:

im with sarnie , i fitted my popcharger without that steel bowl thing the MAF bit bolted directly on to the blue filter part, i ordered from mynismo at christmas ended up being a shade under 100 without the customs sting

Careful Sarnie, you're getting a bit technical..... :p

Careful Sarnie, you're getting a bit technical..... :p

Rumbled :blush:

Sorry guys but you have to use the adapter funnel impossible to fit without it as the MAF bolts directly to the back of it, the filter then fits to the ring and is secured by the large jubilee clip.

http://jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpdf/PO ... NSTALL.PDF

Sorry guys but you have to use the adapter funnel impossible to fit without it as the MAF bolts directly to the back of it, the filter then fits to the ring and is secured by the large jubilee clip.

http://jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpdf/PO ... NSTALL.PDF

I think they ship with the adaptor already fitted atleast mine did :thumbs:

Pleased you like it, knew you would! :D

Plenty more available at that price if anyone else is thiking about buying one. The Motordyne spacers will also be with us soon and will be selling at a very favorable price. :thumbs:

Thanks

Kevin

:teeth: cheers kev, arrived this morning, easy to fit and sounds awesome B)