G37 bodykits

Fuse

Well it's been a while since I last posted here as I sold my z a couple of years ago. I moved into a 325i coupe, but I tend to get bored by about three years of having a car and I've already started the hunt for what to get next.

The problem is the beemer doesn't turn heads the same way the z did and it just doesn't put the same smile on your face. While I'm a big fan of bmw I don't think any of their models will give me the same special feeling without going m division, which with the age and mileage of car I'd be looking at I simply can't afford (4ish years old, no more than 40-50k on the clock, £18-20k).

The obvious choice would be a 370z, but as I now have a 3 month old baby back seats and a boot are a must. Which leads me to the infiniti g37, but try as I might, the styling just isn't doing it for me. I've been hunting round to see if anybody makes a decent body kit for it, but I can't seem to find any in the UK, does anyone know of a reputable place that sells something decent?

Being a rare car here you might struggle to find someone who stocks anything but you should be able to find someone who will import for you?

Or get something shipped from the states?

The IPL kit is nice. Would love to see a modded g37 here

I agree! with a bit of a careful tweak they can look stunning, i also think the G35/Skyline 350GT also is a better looking car than the Z, never liked the rear of the Z it always looks like the designer rushed it, but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder.6699565975_d0c9e113a3_o-1.jpg

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

If you've got to modify it to make it look good that seems to confirm it's got something wrong with its looks. The 370 is definitely a head turner - how about picking up a cheap one and spending the balance on a low cost runaround for family duties?

Edited by sipar69

Thanks for the replies folks, you've pretty much confirmed what I thought, that importing is going to be the only way of getting something, it's just too rare over here.

If you've got to modify it to make it look good that seems to confirm it's got something wrong with its looks. The 370 is definitely a head turner - how about picking up a cheap one and spending the balance on a low cost runaround for family duties?

I'm thinking this might be the way to go. Ultimately it's the 370 I want, the g37 was just a family friendly way of trying to achieve it! I did go down this route when I had the 350 though, using a cheap runaround for work and the problem was I just used to get annoyed driving it because it wasn't the z! Can't have everything I guess, we chose to have a baby and we're ridiculously happy we did, I'm just not good with compromising lol, I'll learn!

I obviously don't know your circumstances but I thought I'd mention we picked up a brand new Toyota Aygo as a second car recently on a very low monthly payment. Free insurance for a year, no road tax and a five year warranty. Just a thought....:)