more annoying brats!

nixy

You may remember one of my earlier posts about my bratty neighbours? Well since we had a word about the damage on the BMW they kept their word and kept the kids down the other end of the drive away from our cars. That is until now! It all seems to have worn off now and they are back on full form! Kicking a football up and down the drive towards the cars, riding bikes near the cars and now to my horror throwing a home made javelin! I have just bollocked them out of the window - hopefully next time they throw it, it will stick in one of their heads!

Anyway, we have sold our house - it sold within 3 days of putting it on the market! We have bought another house in the same village with a nice long private drive and a big garage!

I feel a bit mean as they are a nice couple with a grown up son who want to move into the country...... :blush: Mind you, I had 5 lovely quiet years here until recently so you never know.

You pay a premium for the "Peace and Quiet of the countryside" so no point if you dont get it.

Enjoy the new place Nixy :D

Really looking forward to it. I'll miss having an old character property but we got 30k off the asking price of this one as it needs new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms and new windows so quite exciting. We can do all that work straight away as we got it for such a good price. However, I'm more excited about the double garage, can't wait to get in there - is that normal? :blush:

Really looking forward to it. I'll miss having an old character property but we got 30k off the asking price of this one as it needs new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms and new windows so quite exciting. We can do all that work straight away as we got it for such a good price. However, I'm more excited about the double garage, can't wait to get in there - is that normal? :blush:

Ha ha Nixy with a spanner and a wrench, Ive seen it all now :lol:

yeah how said is that - I cannot wait to have a garage so I can go out and play in it when it's raining. :lol: The only downside is that it's one of those ones with 2 small doors into one big garage which is a pain as I would have liked to put my car nicely in the middle when I'm tinkering with it. Wonder if it would be much of a job to change it?

yeah how said is that - I cannot wait to have a garage so I can go out and play in it when it's raining. :lol: The only downside is that it's one of those ones with 2 small doors into one big garage which is a pain as I would have liked to put my car nicely in the middle when I'm tinkering with it. Wonder if it would be much of a job to change it?

ER, I would not take out the central pier without checking whats holding up the roof :scare: - get a surveyor to advise first.

yeah don't worry, I realised that - it may need a supporting beam. Think one big door would be miles better though. Guess it will be last on the list of things to spend money on though unfortunately. I'll just have to perfect my reversing through a small space skills!