350Z ALUMINUM INTERIOR VENT TRIMS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok just gave up trying to get mine on. I didn't get any instructions as far as I can see, so used the wipe, waited a bit and then tried to stick it on. Held on with pressure around the edges for a few minutes - came straight off. Any suggestions?

With mine I just took the edges off with a 600 wet and dry sheet, then did a dry test fit and bent to shape where needed.

Wipe the vents with the wipe provided, wipe dry with a non lint absorbant cloth, peeled the backing and stuck them on. Quick wipe over the faces with the wipe provided to remove sticky paw marks.

Stuck down well and have had no peel at all.

No, no instructions. Im just fussy and if metal has been cut to shape I always knock the sharp edges off.

Did you scrub the vents before drying ? Got to ensure there is no product or whatever on them. Also, if it was a cold day, I would run your car for a while get it warm and put some heat through those vents will help the tape to adhere.