Parcel2Go

Jetpilot

Been using parcel2go for a while now without issue.

The last 2 parcels i sent, one a 24hr delivery, took 3 days to get there, the next, no collection on the booked collection date.

The kicker, none of their services are guaranteed, so in other words, they charge for a service they dont have to deliver on (excuse the pun)

AVOID imho.

• Like 1

Doesn't parcel2go just give you quotes from different companies? I recently booked on their site to deliver 2 parcels. One with FedEx, and the other with MyHermes. The FedEx guy turned up next day within the time slot. But MyHermes gave a ridiculous time slot of 8am-8pm and no one even turned up! Waisting my whole day, then I read numerous other bad reviews about MyHermes and will never be using them again 👎

I've used it ones - and never again!

They are just like comparing website...so they booked me with yodel - who never collected part on the day they meant to, but on tracking it said "collected"... Never use them again - as they don't even have customer services... I was searching all day who I an contact and in the end had to ring yodel myself and re-range it all myself!

Parcel2go have been good, I use their ups drop off service, as there is a drop off point at my local Brantano round the corner. No waiting in as I drop off at my convience, but cheaper than having it collected or royal mail. Even cheaper is the UPS point to point service, but never used it as it requires customers to have to go to a collection point to retrieve their parcel at the other end.

So far I have found the service faultless.

Doesn't parcel2go just give you quotes from different companies? I recently booked on their site to deliver 2 parcels. One with FedEx, and the other with MyHermes. The FedEx guy turned up next day within the time slot. But MyHermes gave a ridiculous time slot of 8am-8pm and no one even turned up! Waisting my whole day, then I read numerous other bad reviews about MyHermes and will never be using them again 👎

Yes, but its all booked through them, they are the agent effectively.

Parcel2go have been good, I use their ups drop off service, as there is a drop off point at my local Brantano round the corner. No waiting in as I drop off at my convience, but cheaper than having it collected or royal mail. Even cheaper is the UPS point to point service, but never used it as it requires customers to have to go to a collection point to retrieve their parcel at the other end.

So far I have found the service faultless.

always been pleased with parcel2go to date

I have too, but when you do get let down, nothing, if your paying for a 24hr service and its delivered in 3 days, you might as well have paid for the cheaper service, they should at least refund you the difference imho.

Just a warning for members anyway, it seems recently their service is slipping and more so, they offer no guarantee on seemingly anything.

Ive just sent 2 parcels to members on this forum by parcel2go

Basically items were collected a day late and after 2 days, the 2 day deliverys i ordered have only just got to the sorting office

no no no

Edited by Desey